Re: We won today

neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
supporter wrote:Neil you have stated that you debate, I've asked you twice about Morecambe drawing with, Crewe last week and your thoughts on that and the fact that they are a difficult side to beat.

Difficult to comment on a game I never watched......................how can I comment I never saw the game ???

Forum GOLD, right there.

Whys that Waldorf..? Can you give me a full run down on the Swindon v FGR game yesterday , why Swindon lost to them for the first time in their history and what went wrong ????
You didnt need to watch it to know by your reckoning
Why"s that?

Well you started this very thread, with a first post again criticising MF's comments after beating a 'very poor Morecambe side', then admitted you didn't actually see the game so you couldn't comment on Morecambe being difficult to beat.

The crux is you have an irrational grudge against MF, you are obsessed/jealous that he is 'very well paid' and won't be satisfied until he's gone. You repeatedly ignore the impact injuries and the failing pitch have had, you expect every signing to gel immediately and you never, ever have a positive take on any victory because you disappear off the forum.

Find the post I said that then and show me ???

Posted once on twitter ???...You were on there all night showering him with affection on the night you believe he offered me out and I refused until he deleted his account .
As you know full well I explained why I wouldnt attend at the time.....Not through being scarred , Why should I ???? Many on here agreed with me at the time too..

Anyway I vote for Amond yesterday ..he put his boots on the right feet , got his kit on and looked good on the bench...thats good enough for my vote :lol:
Oh you wont accept it as you have an agenda against multiple posters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strange how you say you cant remember any positive posts off me since I have been on here but you can remember 'one post' that I was alleged to have posted saying we only beat a Leeds scratch side ?????
Who's looking silly now ??????

whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
supporter wrote:Neil you have stated that you debate, I've asked you twice about Morecambe drawing with, Crewe last week and your thoughts on that and the fact that they are a difficult side to beat.

Difficult to comment on a game I never watched......................how can I comment I never saw the game ???

Forum GOLD, right there.

Whys that Waldorf..? Can you give me a full run down on the Swindon v FGR game yesterday , why Swindon lost to them for the first time in their history and what went wrong ????
Why"s that?

Well you started this very thread, with a first post again criticising MF's comments after beating a 'very poor Morecambe side', then admitted you didn't actually see the game so you couldn't comment on Morecambe being difficult to beat.

The crux is you have an irrational grudge against MF, you are obsessed/jealous that he is 'very well paid' and won't be satisfied until he's gone. You repeatedly ignore the impact injuries and the failing pitch have had, you expect every signing to gel immediately and you never, ever have a positive take on any victory because you disappear off the forum.

if your going to have a go at me at least get the facts correct...Where have I posted I didnt see the game ???
I posted I didnt see the Crewe v Morecambe game....Slight difference..thats why I cant comment

You FOE me on here but continuously read my posts ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say I am jealous/obsessed by MF's wages...You have no idea what I earn a year......
I make the posts because allegedly he is one of the highest paid managers in League two but producing poor football / entertainment. yes RP pitch is bad but whats the excuse for when we play on decent pitches ?? Injuries have had an impact but he still has had at least 7 of his first choice players starting every game. He plays certain players even when he has better options , then goes for the injuries excuse.
As I said before , play football , entertain and get a better record than 5 wins in 30+ games and he wont be open to criticism....Until then ......................

Neil you really are obsessed with having a go at MF this season, last season is was Robbie.

Just relax and chill for the rest of the season, if the style and culture of the way MF plays maybe have a few weeks off from watching. You may feel better.

neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

Forum GOLD, right there.

Why"s that?

if your going to have a go at me at least get the facts correct...Where have I posted I didnt see the game ???
I posted I didnt see the Crewe v Morecambe game....Slight difference..thats why I cant comment

You FOE me on here but continuously read my posts ????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say I am jealous/obsessed by MF's wages...You have no idea what I earn a year......
I make the posts because allegedly he is one of the highest paid managers in League two but producing poor football / entertainment. yes RP pitch is bad but whats the excuse for when we play on decent pitches ?? Injuries have had an impact but he still has had at least 7 of his first choice players starting every game. He plays certain players even when he has better options , then goes for the injuries excuse.
As I said before , play football , entertain and get a better record than 5 wins in 30+ games and he wont be open to criticism....Until then ......................

‘ Allegedly’ one of the highest paid managers in league two.

What a complete and utter clown you are , refusing to comment on a game you’ve not seen but criticising our manager on hearsay.

Have a sit down old boy.

neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

Forum GOLD, right there.

Why"s that?

I haven't FOE'd you on here, I've blocked you from sending me PM's because they are childish.

neilcork68 wrote:Find the post I said that then and show me ???

Posted once on twitter ???...You were on there all night showering him with affection on the night you believe he offered me out and I refused until he deleted his account .
As you know full well I explained why I wouldnt attend at the time.....Not through being scarred , Why should I ???? Many on here agreed with me at the time too..

Anyway I vote for Amond yesterday ..he put his boots on the right feet , got his kit on and looked good on the bench...thats good enough for my vote :lol:
Oh you wont accept it as you have an agenda against multiple posters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strange how you say you cant remember any positive posts off me since I have been on here but you can remember 'one post' that I was alleged to have posted saying we only beat a Leeds scratch side ?????
Who's looking silly now ??????
Its persisting down outside so in between the Spagh bake preparation I am laughing my head off here Corky.
Seriously you want me to try and find your post on the Leeds game.
Why you know you said it.
Went on twitter once like I said.
As Stan said regarding Harps "So what"
No you wasn't scarred :lol: you were scared shitless.
Many agreed with you? Name them?
I cannot remember any positive posts? That's an easy one as there aren't any.

"who's looking silly now"
Answers on a post card everyone.

Keep digging that hole Corky.
when you get out the other end say hello to my family in Perth for me.
Got to sign off for a while or the Garlic bread will burn.
Great fun though.

Oh so you can say what you want but can't back it up but expect me to trawl back to find the posters names...

Ahh the good old double standards of certain posters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you tried nappies or tenas so a little bit of wee won't stop you ?

YOU expect to be taken serious by saying what you want but don't have the evidence to back it up ???

I can't remember this , I can't remember that but I can remember the one post you posted....Where is it ? Oh I can't find that or remember where it was posted..........
You also said at the time when you were posting under multiple personalities that it wasn't you..When found out by admin you admitted it was you...And you want to be taken serious. :lol:

#unbelievable double standards even for you Harps / Frank or whoever you post under as well

Loyalfoot wrote:Neil I think you have been found out on this thread.

Best you take some time out to gather that information you need.

Neil gives his views. Whether I agree with them or not they are his views. And I find them stimulating whether I agree or not.

You, Spiderman and Whoareya, are entitled to your opinions. Although that they never diverge does make it difficult to take you seriously. As for being found out, everyone knows who Neil Cork is. With you three for all I know you are the reincarnation of JimmyExile, AlanJBryant and StefanKuntz.

I guess you boy(s) will never be found out, eh? :shock: