Re: We won today

Loyalfoot wrote:Stan, it's a forum and people can say what they like as long as it's not offensive to others.
Yes people can say what they want. However you can't expect to say what you want and not to be challenged.

Also none of us have the right not to be offended. I find Whoareya offensive on occasions. But I don't for one moment think he should be silenced, merely challenged.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Stan, it's a forum and people can say what they like as long as it's not offensive to others.
o

Yes people can say what they want. However you can't expect to say what you want and not to be challenged.

Also none of us have the right not to be offended. I find Whoareya offensive on occasions. But I don't for one moment think he should be silenced, merely challenged.
:thebirdman: :thebirdman:

That's a mature response and you want serious debates :shock:

You accuse my PM's of being childish then come up with a response like that............
#unbelievable jeff :roll:

I haven't been hiding or avoiding debate I have been looking for this post I was alleged to have posted by Harps/Frank/ uncletom cobley or whatever he is posting on nowadays.
The post he can remember me posting...although when questioned on anything else he has selective memory lapses .

Hope you have cleaned yourself up after your old bladder has let you down Harps . I still haven't found it...Tena is good , I hear for your problem, the girl on the advert tells us so

Spiderman wrote:I’ve heard Mark Cooper is on £300k but Flynn just £100k they’re 3 points in front of us . Can you clarify Neil?

Oh so when I post that I heard alleged my your mate is on £2500 per week you challenge me and ask me to prove it. Yet you post , "I hear Cooper is on £300k..Is that alleged or do you know ???
So your mate is on £2k per week basic is he ???? Add on bonuses and the £2500 per week alledgedly I have been quoting may not be far out.........YOU posted the figures of MF's wages , not me.....
Didn't he ask for a certain percentage of the gate after a certain number when he signed as a player or was that someone else ???
Did Gavin give him a similar sort of deal when he signed a better contract to stay with us when Mrs F wouldn't let him go to Lincoln ???

neilcork68 wrote:That's a mature response and you want serious debates :shock:

You accuse my PM's of being childish then come up with a response like that............
#unbelievable jeff :roll:

As I've said before, this is an unofficial forum that some use to waste time and take the piss, others use to regurgitate negativity and unrealistic expectations.

I've spent time having dinner with my family and watching NBA with my youngest son, dropping in here occasionally to laugh at what rubbish has been posted.

You've spent time looking for a meaningless post on a meaningless forum to score points in a meaningless argument with an anonymous poster.

Over and out.

I too have spent time with my family playing board games with my kids.and have posted whilst waiting for my turn in Monopoly
I did spend about 2 minutes checking the posts in the Leeds match thread to see what I posted because I wanted to prove to the self righteous muti personality poster that is Harps/Frank/Uncle Tom Cobley or whatever he posts under that what he posted about me saying we only beat them because they had a scratch side out was a lie.
Guess what..No post exists , Harps lied and won't be taken serious by me in anything else he posts..
He can report me to Jack for writing this if he wants because he loves telling tales does our Frank

He should go back having his man crush on Robbie , he wasn't so obnoxious then.

He only posted once on twitter...The night he likes to keep bringing up he was so active on Willmotts twitter page it was embarrassing and I can remember one poster on this board ( who I won't name - I will leave it to them if they want to say anything) pointing out this fact

As for expectations about our club...I am happy with mid table finishes but I want to be entertained ,watch football not hoof ball and expect to win more than 5 in 30+ games and score more than 32 goals in 35 games

neilcork68 wrote:I too have spent time with my family playing board games with my kids.and have posted whilst waiting for my turn in Monopoly
I did spend about 2 minutes checking the posts in the Leeds match thread to see what I posted because I wanted to prove to the self righteous muti personality poster that is Harps/Frank/Uncle Tom Cobley or whatever he posts under that what he posted about me saying we only beat them because they had a scratch side out was a lie.
Guess what..No post exists , Harps lied and won't be taken serious by me in anything else he posts..
He can report me to Jack for writing this if he wants because he loves telling tales does our Frank

He only posted once on twitter...The night he likes to keep bringing up he was so active on Willmotts twitter page it was embarrassing and I can remember one poster on this board ( who I won't name - I will leave it to them if they want to say anything) pointing out this fact

As for expectations about our club...I am happy with mid table finishes but I want to be entertained ,watch football not hoof ball and expect to win more than 5 in 30+ games and score more than 32 goals in 35 games
I see you've also had time to start a thread on Everything Else, goading us Welsh to react to you English beating us at rugby yesterday.

What is it that you get out of following a Welsh football club?

Lived in Gwent all my life but will always be English at heart

Dad first took me to watch County in 1973. Been a County fan ever since..

Won't stop me ribbing the Welsh for losing in what they see as their main Sport and against the enemy that is England

By the way this Welsh club we support has mainly English players playing for us

neilcork68 wrote:Lived in Gwent all my life but will always be English at heart

Dad first took me to watch County in 1973. Been a County fan ever since..

Won't stop me ribbing the Welsh for losing in what they see as their main Sport and against the enemy that is England

By the way this Welsh club we support has mainly English players playing for us
And the ref was biased

neilcork68 wrote:I too have spent time with my family playing board games with my kids.and have posted whilst waiting for my turn in Monopoly

Corky-Corky- Corky

Few more points sunshine.

I post under Frank Nouble 3 not Supporter by the way.

Yes you did say that it was nothing special beating Leeds as they had a scratch side out.

Well well makes a change from GSB being called a liar.

Your latest rant and sorry to say it is a rant is something kids would be going on about in the playground.

Stop struggling with Leeds as I have an easier task for you.

You must of posted hundreds of fresh threads over the last couple of years.

How about putting a few of your most positive threads on here as examples.

Looking forward to reading them again.

One message to Robbie something on the lines of "ignore the idiot don't let him get you down"

You just keep digging that hole.

Billy , Billy , Billy

Until you come up with proof of the post your selective memory keeps saying I did I will continue to call you a LIAR

I hope the poster who I mentioned comes on to back me up about the Tweets you posted the night you keep harping back to.
Not one ....MULTIPLE POSTS......
So what's positive this season ?
I posted what I believe we should expect........
A mid table finish...closer to the top ten than middle - I predict 17th -19th
Football not hoof ball. - the pitch was OK up to January and half the games are away from RP ( 32/35 games this season on decent pitches)
More than 32 goals in 35 games. - poor return due to tactics.IMO
More than 5 wins out of the last 30 games...- managers have been sacked for better records
Entertain the fans - is our football entertaining the average fan ??

Anything less is not acceptable to me

There you are Mr multiple personalities /pseudonym's that's the line drawn in the sand......

What do others want/expect of the season ??

Good evening to you Billy...there's another username for you to use

neilcork68 wrote:What do others want/expect of the season ??
I think if we're only talking about what has happened since October then we also need to take on board the 3 televised cup games and the revenue made from those cup runs during this period.

My expectations are always survival, break even.

Since October, I feel this should have been achieved. If not then I will have questions.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Corky-Corky- Corky

Yes you did say that it was nothing special beating Leeds as they had a scratch side out.

Your latest rant and sorry to say it is a rant is something kids would be going on about in the playground.

One message to Robbie something on the lines of "ignore the idiot don't let him get you down"

This is fabulous. let's cut to the chase though...which of the two of you is the hardest or has the most depressing home life? That's all this is about isn't it?
Keep going guys.

AmberRundgren. wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Corky-Corky- Corky

This is fabulous. let's cut to the chase though...which of the two of you is the hardest or has the most depressing home life? That's all this is about isn't it?
Keep going guys.
Rather aggressive post dare I say.
Question 1

Never picked up a handbag up in my life.

Question 2.
The most superb home life I could wish for.

Suggestion for you chill.