Re: Exiles Grandstand Carlisle away

Exile 1976 wrote:Come on Flynny, the big boys not doing it so play Woodiwiss, Jefferies and Collins., not like it can get any worse.

I will do his press talk for him

We were awful first half Matt going off injured so early didn't help us and threw our game plan , Ryan got sent off just before the break didn't help us either.
We had a few words at half time , changed a few things and the boys dug in and did well playing 10 against 11....
The boys did a good job , did a lot of work and can be proud of their effort against an in form Carlisle team.

I bet I'm not far off :lol:

somerton moss wrote:Stevenage we must win against a side who have only won 3 all season.
Too many prima donnas in the team talking the talk but not walking the walk.
Would love a clear out of the dead wood in the team but Flynny seems to be too committed to players who do not perform.
Big changes and decisions needed next season.
Agree with all that, I doubt we can do it but really big clearout needed imho

Loyalfoot wrote:Well Done Neil

It wasn't hard.........lol

His response will be as predictable as ever but as per usual he will be blameless

6 goals in our last 10 games and still he sticks to his usual formation / tactics that isn't working.

How much are we paying for Khan per week for him to sit on his arse ?????
Collins, Woodiwiss and Jefferies would do worse than his signings ??????
Beat a poor side at home on our sand/ mud pitch and he's out all guns blazing saying the players are playing for him and those who disagree with him are clowns ??????

And still posters defend him??????????

Few random observations, not having watched the game.

I agree with the sentiment that we should, at this stage of the season, play our contracted and youth players instead of loanees like Innis. However, things aren't that simple, most loans (particularly those where a Prem team loans a player to a lower league side) are structured in a way that we pay 10% of their wages when he plays and 90% when he doesn't, and just 50% when he's injured. Figures here are typical, may vary slightly.

2-0 down early on, just one shot on target and playing with just ten men suggests a couple of things. The team aren't put through their paces well enough when warming up. I don't seem to recall conceding all these early goals last season when Pipey got them warmed up. It also suggests the players aren't lacking in effort or support for each other and MF, even if they are lacking a cohesive and well-drilled training regime focusing on the team's deficiencies (IMO getting shots on goal and, latterly, defending efficiently).

Finally, Neil - you promised you would only post once tonight.

I didn't promise....
Just one post 'digging the manager out' for failing yet again
6 away losses in a row now by the way

I just don't understand how posters can be so positive about him continuing in his position..
Check the facts and figures since October...they are depressing reading..

Yes he DID GREAT saving us but carrying on and taking us forward by staying next season........Read the facts and figures..you may start to agree with me

Just watched 90 minutes of clueless garbage.
Thanks to Carlisle settling for a 2 goal lead on a tidy green pitch.
If Flynny hasn't lost the dressing room he has a bunch of no hopers already signed up for next season plus all those others outon loan who are even worse.
Happy to take the flack but he needs to go now.
Thanks for all the good times but you really are clueless now.

Seriously not mentioning the kids we have maybe 3 or 4 worthy of keeping.
The rest get rid however it can be done.

Get advertising for a new era. Give the new man time to see the dross he has inherited and start afresh.

Scott/ Josh/ Mickey at a push and Howkins.
The rest useless

We struggled against a poor Morecambe side Saturday but got 3 points from a hopeful lob which went in.

Gorman was back to being a journeyman tonight.

King 5 Only for the one superb save.
Wilmott 5 not a full basck but no disgrace
Inniss 2 Complete idiot
Demetriou 5 Gone off the boil, woeful passing.
Bennett 6 One comical miss kick but quality
Haynes 5 Just average where did he go downhill from early promise.
Gorman 5 Stupid tackle from behind for penalty.
Dolan Not on long enough
Sheehan 6 would of been 7 but left Carlisle player un challenged for the first
Amond 3 Hopeless and slow
Green 4 ran and Ran and Ran

Labadie 3 missed 2 sitters just wanted to keep diving for free kicks hopeless.
Matt 3 Did he do anything woeful
Waters not on long enough.

2 nights away and only crap and chaos to show for it.

Seriously cannot wait to hear Flynnys latest excuses.

Carlisle lost 3=0 at home Saturday.

We wouldn't score against them if we were playing until breakfast tomorrow.

Decent side would of put 6 on us.