Re: Exiles Grandstand Carlisle away

Can I suggest that we - as responsible, loyal fans - have a whip-round and do the following:

1. Buy a really big map of the world and attach it to the front of a goal at Rodney Parade.
2. We give 5 footballs to our best strikers and ask them to shoot at the map from the 18yard box edge.
3. We offer to pay for the whole squad to have a morale-boosting weekend away in the country where their ball hits on the map.
4. We sit back safe in the knowledge that our squad will spend the weekend in Corporation Road.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Can I suggest that we - as responsible, loyal fans - have a whip-round and do the following:

1. Buy a really big map of the world and attach it to the front of a goal at Rodney Parade.
2. We give 5 footballs to our best strikers and ask them to shoot at the map from the 18yard box edge.
3. We offer to pay for the whole squad to have a morale-boosting weekend away in the country where their ball hits on the map.
4. We sit back safe in the knowledge that our squad will spend the weekend in Corporation Road.
:lol:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Not that bad with 10 men, could of been a lot worse. Oh well we have a nice journey home now
Always good to put a name to the face,where are you on the photo with the coach.
You mean you think he wasn't there? :shock:
He was there Stan

10/10 for enduring ongoing crap.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Not that bad with 10 men, could of been a lot worse. Oh well we have a nice journey home now
Always good to put a name to the face,where are you on the photo with the coach.
He was there Stan

10/10 for enduring ongoing crap.
I thought he was. And good on him. For all his over inflated optimism he has always been consistent. The post was aimed at Percy but wasn't couched too well on my part.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
No,just interested which one he is.
In fairness I think we both could have written our posts with a bit more thought.

neilcork68 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Come on Flynny, the big boys not doing it so play Woodiwiss, Jefferies and Collins., not like it can get any worse.

I will do his press talk for him

We were awful first half Matt going off injured so early didn't help us and threw our game plan , Ryan got sent off just before the break didn't help us either.
We had a few words at half time , changed a few things and the boys dug in and did well playing 10 against 11....
The boys did a good job , did a lot of work and can be proud of their effort against an in form Carlisle team.

I bet I'm not far off :lol:

Just read the Argus report
...I wasn't that far off was I ???? If only I had put , it was the refs fault :lol:

Not predictable is our Michael is he ?????

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:He certainly is Loyal going all that way on a Tuesday with the form we are in.
Absolutely. And unlike most of the club loyalists he posts on here after poor performances.

I thought that...Where is Spiderman defending his mate ???????

Perhaps even he has realised you can't defend the undefendable ???