clowngate

MF needs to issue an apology to the fans of the club over his remarks that some are clowns who know nothing about football.
I might not of played the game i might not have managed in the game.
Just one thing

Even a ******* clown like me wouldn’t of signed Daniel Leadbitter after reading this.

Rovers boss Graham Coughlan told BBC Radio Bristol that injury concerns played their part.

He said: "Leads actually called it in the office on Monday. I felt for him on Monday as he opened up to me and was very honest, he just felt his body was giving up on him and he was susceptible to injury - he'd get over one injury then he'd have another.

Re: clowngate

Many of us know football like the back of our hand played at all levels, officiated watched and analysed all levels of football and to say that the critics are clowns is a sign that Flynny is under pressure and taking it out on fans that are being realistic and honest.
The team has not improved from last season he said we are looking to push for promotion this season. A lot of money has been wasted on players that are injury prone, the quality is no better and the same problem as last season our away form is haunting us.
Fans are loyal and pay a lot of money to watch players put in a shift and look if they know what they are doing. Most of the games I have watched the quality has been abject and the players underperforming.
When you set the bar high like Flynn has and the objectives have not been met and our current form losing 6 consecutive away games with our home form inconsistent and portraying a circus the clowns are going to clown around.

Willthiswork wrote:He is right tho'.
Hope I have read this correct.
You are agreeing with Flynny that everybody not happy with his management is a clown?

Funny old thing but you initiated a thread a few weeks back stating that he had to go.
Then you changed your mind maybe under a bit of pressure.
Is that in my imagination.

My honest opinion is he has to go.

It will not happen though.

Only 1 clown currently sad to say.

somerton moss wrote:Many of us know football like the back of our hand played at all levels, officiated watched and analysed all levels of football and to say that the critics are clowns is a sign that Flynny is under pressure and taking it out on fans that are being realistic and honest.
The team has not improved from last season he said we are looking to push for promotion this season. A lot of money has been wasted on players that are injury prone, the quality is no better and the same problem as last season our away form is haunting us.
Fans are loyal and pay a lot of money to watch players put in a shift and look if they know what they are doing. Most of the games I have watched the quality has been abject and the players underperforming.
When you set the bar high like Flynn has and the objectives have not been met and our current form losing 6 consecutive away games with our home form inconsistent and portraying a circus the clowns are going to clown around.
Quite so. It’s not only that players with chronic injury problems have been signed. As you point out, the quality has invariably been abysmal too : indeed us “ clowns “ have been ridiculed by other sets of supporters for signing the clueless no-hopers that their clubs had almost given up of off-loading to anyone - they never expected anyone to be as gullible as us apparently and must have been laughing up their sleeves.
For me these errors are compounded by the fact that this was not the first season when we have been saddled with players who hardly ever kick a ball in anger. We are not a charity for the injured and incapable of L2 football and signings is an area where we have performed extremely poorly and the amount of money wasted is scandalous. Given the results lately we may well have been better off blooding the youngsters because the established pros are certainly not doing the business.
Where are the clowns? Bring in the clowns - don’t bother they’re here!

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
You are agreeing with Flynny that everybody not happy with his management is a clown?

Funny old thing but you initiated a thread a few weeks back stating that he had to go.

You haven't read it right - not everyone who criticises him is a clown but he is right, some of us are clowns by posting crap on here and other social media platforms. The HUGE majority of us don't know what really goes on within a professional football club. We all have our own ideas of what we'd like to happen and what we think should happen - your Man of the Match threads all show that and that we, mostly, all have different ideas who even played well in a single game.

I did say enough was enough recently, the performances haven't changed but my mindset has. I don't think that it would be worth getting rid of MF at this stage of the season. Might as well see it out, things may change, if they don't then the board have a decision to make.

Your imagination is definitely playing tricks with you if you think that I was under any 'pressure' to change my mind.

Willthiswork wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

You haven't read it right - not everyone who criticises him is a clown but he is right, some of us are clowns by posting crap on here and other social media platforms. The HUGE majority of us don't know what really goes on within a professional football club. We all have our own ideas of what we'd like to happen and what we think should happen - your Man of the Match threads all show that and that we, mostly, all have different ideas who even played well in a single game.

I did say enough was enough recently, the performances haven't changed but my mindset has. I don't think that it would be worth getting rid of MF at this stage of the season. Might as well see it out, things may change, if they don't then the board have a decision to make.

Your imagination is definitely playing tricks with you if you think that I was under any 'pressure' to change my mind.
For what it's worth I don't buy into losing the dressing room at any club. Not least because the manager is still picking them.

However when Flynn referring to the 'clowns' says it's just any easy thing for people who have never been involved in football to say, the impression he gives is that of arrogance and really denying the right of those who haven't played professional football to have an opinion.

Guess what, everyone has a right to opine.

Willthiswork wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: Guess what, everyone has a right to opine.
Everyone does have that right but they don't have a right to pick and choose who plays and what formation we play - that is why we have employed Mike.
They have a right to say that they believe that the tactics are wrong, or players are being played out of position etc.

neilcork68 wrote:Wheres Spiderman, I expected him to be all over this subject ??

Conspicuous by his absences since Tuesday nights game .

Hope all is well with him and he hasnt joined 'us ':wink: who has given up on MF continuing as manager??
Spider is clearly a good mate of Flynny and you always try and defend a mate.
What's more he is always polite.
I disagree with him only on 2 points.
Ignoring the kids and Flynny's tactics.
Happy to debate with him.
We both love the County but he has a mate to stick up for too.
Why come on here when their is little to defend.
It was another very bad day at the office for our manager

I think it's directed at the small minority of fans who no matter what will give views that even I think you don't know what you're talking about you clowns.

I love football played in a great youth side Pill Ym in the mid to late 70's, we had Welsh schools internationals and Andy Dibble in goals.

Apart from Dibble nobody else had a career in pro football.

I wasn't good enough and can give a very broad view but there is so much I just don't know. I accept that and know my limits but the clowns think they're experts when in fact they're anything but.