Re: Newgroundrodney

He texted me on April 1st to say he is in Holme Tower Cancer Hospice and is very poorly
He had contracted coronavirus on top of everything else
I have sent best wishes but also did not receive a reply
He is one of the nicest guys I ever met and it is so sad
I hope I'm not out of line posting this news but he was a big part of this forum and loved the County
He was born and bred in Cardiff and to my knowledge has lived there all his life so amazing to be such a massive County fan.

worksop amber wrote:He texted me on April 1st to say he is in Holme Tower Cancer Hospice and is very poorly
I hope I'm not out of line posting this news but he was a big part of this forum and loved the County
He was born and bred in Cardiff and to my knowledge has lived there all his life so amazing to be such a massive County fan.
You are not out of line at all.

He is a lovely man. I saw him at the Spurs replay as he got my tickets. When he first told me of his illness he was so brave. There did seem to be hope a little while back, which would appear now to have been cruelly dashed.

Just a truly kind and gentle man.

worksop amber wrote:He texted me on April 1st to say he is in Holme Tower Cancer Hospice and is very poorly
I received the same message from Gary. I've been in touch with the hospital and am told someone will contact me by 17:00 today.

Yes, hopefully we will hear some good news soon. He has also obtained tickets for the wife and i in the past. Never heard him say a bad word about anyone on here and he posts some very informative stuff too. He's a machine of stats,attendances and averages etc. Get well soon pal, your County needs you.