Re: Cardiff Fan - Am I welcome?

Glynazard wrote::? I'm not sure whether to take this as a welcome or not, Stan!
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Glynazard wrote:Thanks for the welcome, all!

You won't have to worry about me mentioning other teams. I'll be commenting on County, and County only.

To be honest, that's how it should be too. It wouldn't be fair for me to be talking about other clubs on here.

Looking forward to being the black sheep of the County family!
Actually posters on here delight in commenting on other teams. Especially Cardiff, Wrexham and any English team. But only to point out what a bunch of cheating, moaning scumbags they all are.

As for you being the black sheep. I doubt it, I doubt it very much. :grin:
It’s a welcome Glyn. Really. Good evening Brendan (Stan). Glyn, Stan is our resident Rumpole of the County who likes to take an alternate viewpoint to inspire discussion and debate on here. Some people get very, very wound up about it. I don’t. I did tell you earlier that you have to get used to the politics on here. Hope you enjoy the banter. :grin:

Thanks, Phil! I can't stop supporting the 'team who shall not be named', but I'll support County in equal measure.

It's a bit lame, I know. But it's not a huge amount different to the people that support Premier League teams as well as their local teams. I'm basically just turning a 'soft spot' for County into actual support.

Besides, I'll be going to more County games than games for 'the team who shall not be named' so you could argue that County are my first team by default :lol:
phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening Glynazard!

I’m sure everyone will welcome you in their own way. Are you saying you are supporting County as a second team? Or just changing altogether?
One bit of advice I would offer, beware of posters with less than 100 or so posts...
They come and go in great numbers, often with seemingly years of knowledge of the politics of the board!
Your homework is to read through the last 50 or so pages of content, to give you a true feel of what you might become addicted to!
Also, if ever you get in an argument and are losing it, utter these words, .... “I was there against Carl Ziess Jena “
One of two things will happen, either your foe will say, “so was I!” And your disagreement will be instantly forgotten or they will say “ wow, I bet that was great... “ and look upon you in great respect!

Phil in Northampton

( I was there against Carl Zeiss Jena)

Noted! :salute:
pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

You won't have to worry about me mentioning other teams. I'll be commenting on County, and County only.

To be honest, that's how it should be too. It wouldn't be fair for me to be talking about other clubs on here.

Actually posters on here delight in commenting on other teams. Especially Cardiff, Wrexham and any English team. But only to point out what a bunch of cheating, moaning scumbags they all are.

It’s a welcome Glyn. Really. Good evening Brendan (Stan). Glyn, Stan is our resident Rumpole of the County who likes to take an alternate viewpoint to inspire discussion and debate on here. Some people get very, very wound up about it. I don’t. I did tell you earlier that you have to get used to the politics on here. Hope you enjoy the banter. :grin:

pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

And I'm the religious nut. Plus I was there against Sheffield Wednesday :lol: