Furlough, Finances, Fans and the fear Of the Future

Just thinking as like everyone nothing else to do. We are seeing lots of social media activity and updates from club chairman as to the situation we are all currently in explaining what the options are for finishing the season, finances, what next season might look like if it starts behind closed doors etc and yet as a fans owned club we have very little information which got me thinking are we obliged to pay the WRU the remaining rent on RP for the time from our last game until what would have been end of season? Do we pay upfront? Match by match? Monthly? It worries me that the longer this goes on the more any Savings we can make are critical as the cup money won’t last long given there is no other income other than the Governments short term help. I fear for football

Re: Furlough, Finances, Fans and the fear Of the Future

Where did I suggest a meeting? Simply saying other club chairman making statements as to how the plans may affect their clubs and we havnt had any updates and whilst there is no decision and as it stands seems no master plan it would be good to know our boards preferred options like other clubs have outlined. Accept that these are unprecedented times but a decision has to be taken and hopefully sooner rather than later but think we all agree it has to be safe to even considering recommencing season.