Macclesfield

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

phil crump

Re: Macclesfield

Postby phil crump » June 21st, 2020, 5:37 pm

According to the EFL website they only have 2 squad players on a contract after 30 th June odds really stacking up against them starting any new season
no avatar
User

Jonesy3

Postby Jonesy3 » June 25th, 2020, 4:25 pm

no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » June 25th, 2020, 6:16 pm

What a fiasco. Even after the judgement was made they asked for an extension of a month to produce their financial plan.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » July 4th, 2020, 8:22 am

Bizarrely, the EFL has appealed the decision of the independent panel which docked Macclesfield a further two points and thus kept them above Stevenage. This one just keeps running......
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » July 9th, 2020, 7:42 am

no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » July 9th, 2020, 8:00 am

Hmmm...... Could have just written "we've got our fingers crossed and will just have to see what happens".

Edit: I've been trying to keep tabs on this through their message board, but yesterday, and still this morning, I get a notification/warning of a privacy issue and the forum seems to be inaccessible.
no avatar
User

NearlyDead

Postby NearlyDead » July 9th, 2020, 10:57 am

excessbee wrote:Hmmm...... Could have just written "we've got our fingers crossed and will just have to see what happens".

Edit: I've been trying to keep tabs on this through their message board, but yesterday, and still this morning, I get a notification/warning of a privacy issue and the forum seems to be inaccessible.

Some sort of expired web certificate issue most likely. You should be able to go past that by pressing some sort of "Advanced" button on that landing page and then follow a "continue to site" link. Worked for me.
Previous