Re: Season Over?

Lost in Willesden wrote:Flynny always wanted this. I guess the thinking is sort out the shambles of a squad bought off of the back of cup runneth over. Perhaps a longeese of quaffed Gatorade under a large Beech may give a better perspective.

The governments furlough extension extends a golden hand shandy to the hangers on. Fine: But; Flynn has to get real and ditch the energy sappers.

Flynn'y is a great planner so this plays right into his hand. Even time to play the market.

Feel for those who might lose. **** Stevenage should go with Bury. Henry the 8th's with Cromwell as manager should be reborn. (Barrow) Maybe two up three down whenever it starts again.

Up the teachers Unions by the way.

What a shitehouse these Etonians have made of it.
The old Etonians will have done all right for themselves. Sooner you get rid of these useless thoroughbreds the better.

excessbee wrote:I think, given the current state of financial turmoil, the EFL would be wise to seek some sort of financial bond from clubs wishing to start the next season. Macclesfield would be high on my list of those who may find that difficult.

I've said it before the TV money should be held as a bond if players or back room staff not paid wages come out of that plus a fine for failing to pay staff

Local leagues require a 500 quid bond if club's don't finish season that should cover and unpaid fines etc

UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:I think, given the current state of financial turmoil, the EFL would be wise to seek some sort of financial bond from clubs wishing to start the next season. Macclesfield would be high on my list of those who may find that difficult.

I've said it before the TV money should be held as a bond if players or back room staff not paid wages come out of that plus a fine for failing to pay staff

Local leagues require a 500 quid bond if club's don't finish season that should cover and unpaid fines etc
Totally agree