Re: Season Tickets

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Christ, you were cheap.

That's exactly why your sloppy words are funny :roll:
If I were cheap, presumably you believe I no longer am. Or were you merely being sloppy?

And if you were aware of just what a bunch of nutters the Law and Justice party, the incumbent government in Poland are, you would not cite them to support an argument.

The reference the 'Boys who stole the Moon' will no doubt be beyond you. Do a little research Paul.

I assume you are making a sloppy reference to the Polish film The Two Who Stole The Moon.
Why, why all the attempts at point scoring.

Polish film 1962, The two who stole the Moon. Children’s film.

The boy who stole the moon, book, Jerry Jhelumi, Amazon, ISBN 9789383222476.

To both of you - can we have our thread back now please? :wink:

pembsexile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Christ, you were cheap.

If I were cheap, presumably you believe I no longer am. Or were you merely being sloppy?

And if you were aware of just what a bunch of nutters the Law and Justice party, the incumbent government in Poland are, you would not cite them to support an argument.

The reference the 'Boys who stole the Moon' will no doubt be beyond you. Do a little research Paul.

I assume you are making a sloppy reference to the Polish film The Two Who Stole The Moon.

Thanks Pembs, you make my point better than I did. :grin:

Amberexile wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Christ, you were cheap.

Paul,

Let me help you. The party in power in Poland, allowing these crowds to gather is called Law and Justice. Lech and Jaroslav Kaczynski were the two child stars in said film. But the point I was trying to make is that arrogant people in power can kill. And following right wing arrogant Polish government ministers is not a good idea.

Jaroslav was one of the founders of the Law and Justice party. A bunch of right wing nutters who think that rules don't apply to them. Ring any bells? Right wing nutters think it's okay to let football matches go ahead with crowds. Anfield and a spike in Liverpool of Covid after a Spanish visit. Cheltenham and a spike after a horse racing festival, Newport rugby v Treviso and yet another spike. And you think that following Poland's example is a good idea.

You may wonder what happened to the other brother Lech. Another right wing arrogant nutter to whom the rules did not apply. Let me enlighten you. Lech co-founded the Law and Justice Party. Got to be President. Led a delegation to Katyn in Russia to remember the Polish officers murdered by the Russians there in World War 2. The airfield was shrouded with fog that April day in 2010. The air traffic controllers begged the pilot of the Polish military aeroplane carrying most of the Polish government and Poland's high ranking military not to land. President Lech Kaczynski wasn't having his day ruined by Smolensk Air Traffic Control and ordered the aircraft to land.

No jokey face this time Paul,there were 89 passengers and 7 crew. All of whom died.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
phil crump wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:I just don’t see how you can finish this season off after next season has finished and maintain any sort of integrity due to promotion/relegation matters etc.
To me it sounds an absolutely ridiculous suggestion.
Afternoon.

Didn't say that.

Goodness knows when football starts again one maybe can assume it will be a full season.

Start with the remaining games which will take a few weeks.

Sort promotion and relegation out.
2 week break then off we go with a full season.
Just 100% league games nothing else.
Not rocket science

Out of interest as we know we have nothing to play for but if we were in the top 3 when Football stopped the scenarios on here would be quite different.

Stan

Fine mate and enjoying this glorious weather.
Nope it’s going to take a bit more than rocket science,there will be hundreds of out of contract players so god knows what any clubs squads will look then even if contracts are extended to finish this season whenever that maybe how on earth will every club sort a new squad out for a new season 2 weeks later and for 25% of clubs in some divisions in a different league
Nope you organise your new squads before you finish this season, then you continue a few weeks later with a full league season but nothing else.
Same squad for both.
Its not rocket science. :lol:
Impossible until any club knows what league they would be in or what there finances would be.and with nearly every league seemingly finishing at different points under different circumstances can’t see how there will be any fixed transfer window

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Christ, you were cheap.

Paul,

Let me help you. The party in power in Poland, allowing these crowds to gather is called Law and Justice. Lech and Jaroslav Kaczynski were the two child stars in said film. But the point I was trying to make is that arrogant people in power can kill. And following right wing arrogant Polish government ministers is not a good idea.

Jaroslav was one of the founders of the Law and Justice party. A bunch of right wing nutters who think that rules don't apply to them. Ring any bells? Right wing nutters think it's okay to let football matches go ahead with crowds. Anfield and a spike in Liverpool of Covid after a Spanish visit. Cheltenham and a spike after a horse racing festival, Newport rugby v Treviso and yet another spike. And you think that following Poland's example is a good idea.

You may wonder what happened to the other brother Lech. Another right wing arrogant nutter to whom the rules did not apply. Let me enlighten you. Lech co-founded the Law and Justice Party. Got to be President. Led a delegation to Katyn in Russia to remember the Polish officers murdered by the Russians there in World War 2. The airfield was shrouded with fog that April day in 2010. The air traffic controllers begged the pilot of the Polish military aeroplane carrying most of the Polish government and Poland's high ranking military not to land. President Lech Kaczynski wasn't having his day ruined by Smolensk Air Traffic Control and ordered the aircraft to land.

No jokey face this time Paul,there were 89 passengers and 7 crew. All of whom died.
It is difficult to have studied political history and not know that. What's your point?

Has anyone else noticed the one thing in common with 95% of the petty squabbling on here?

Seems as though this individual has free reign to say anything they please, insulting or not, when others get banned for similar.

The best advice I would give to Paul and anyone else who gets bothered by him, is just stop responding. He'll ultimately get bored if nobody is taking the bait.

Amberexile wrote:
It is difficult to have studied political history and not know that. What's your point?
You know Paul, Percy and Exile are right.

I have endeavoured to argue with a man who believes that a Company in the service industry needs it's customers less than it's customers need them.

You may be an idiot, but that is an accident of birth. In arguing with you I show myself up as a fool. That is my choice and thus my fault and thus infinitely worse.

Sorry chaps. :oops:

rncfc wrote:Has anyone else noticed the one thing in common with 95% of the petty squabbling on here?

Seems as though this individual has free reign to say anything they please, insulting or not, when others get banned for similar.

The best advice I would give to Paul and anyone else who gets bothered by him, is just stop responding. He'll ultimately get bored if nobody is taking the bait.

You should try following your own advice old son. :grin:

rncfc wrote:Has anyone else noticed the one thing in common with 95% of the petty squabbling on here?

It's an internet football forum mate, I suppose we are bound to attract the odd troll and we certainly have. I do like your approach of refusing to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent though. I might even try it. Thanks for the kind advice.

Amberexile wrote:

I do like your approach of refusing to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent though. .
I used the same joke on here myself a few years back. And it wasn't new then. First time I heard it was by Danny De Vito in an episode of Taxi circa 1975.

Still the old ones are the best I suppose. :grin: And for all you kids out there who don't remember Taxi, you missed a rare treat.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

I do like your approach of refusing to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent though. .
I used the same joke on here myself a few years back. And it wasn't new then. First time I heard it was by Danny De Vito in an episode of Taxi circa 1975.

Still the old ones are the best I suppose. :grin: And for all you kids out there who don't remember Taxi, you missed a rare treat.
Looks like we have a case of the old Behrendorff there. :grin: