Re: END OF 2019-20 SEASON: NEWPORT COUNTY AFC CLUB UPDATE ST

The part I found most amusing was '...the board of directors has taken the view that issuing statements ahead of any formal decision to the end of the season would be counter productive and create distracting speculation whilst discussions were ongoing...'

Think about, we may be a fans owned club but we would rather not hear anything you have to say on the matter until the decision has been made. And listening to the supporters would be 'distracting'. So please shut the f@ck up as we need to all drive up to Barnard Castle and with our dodgy eyesight we could do without any distraction.

Kev, Gav. Do me a favour. Spare me the patronizing bollox and I'll spare you the sarcasm. Deal?

George Street-Bridge wrote:Frank - you're falling into the trap of seeing the forum as central to the club's activities because you use it a lot, rather than just a handful of us blowhards sounding off.
As for falling into traps........

If as the club say that they will not issue a statement before a decision is made then it would follow that issuing a statement on June 4th which should not be issued before the EFL meeting of June 9th makes no sense at all.

And being a senseless decision, defending such a decision is surely a trap only a sycophant would fall into.

George Street-Bridge wrote:I love the way Stan puts himself on a level with people who will have been working their butts off for months to try to ensure there will still be a club for him to sound off about, and will be doing that for the foreseeable..
Love the way George avoids answering the point.

Edit.

Rereading this rubbish it appears that if you 'work your butt off' you should be above criticism.

Let's develop this. I have solved all County's problems. I alone will play all our games without any team mates. I will play for free, seek no remuneration whatsoever. And I promise I will work my butt off. I will run until I drop. Now some people might say this is crazy, that in his prime Stan was a useless footballer and now at the age of 62 with dodgy eyesight and knees and a bit too much belly fat he is a total embarrassment.

But I say no. Do not criticize me for I am working my butt off. :grin:
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on June 5th, 2020, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

excessbee wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:I love the way Stan puts himself on a level with people who will have been working their butts off for months to try to ensure there will still be a club for him to sound off about, and will be doing that for the foreseeable..
Damned if they don't, damned if they do........ No change there then.
Like Dominic Cummings. Damned if he gives an explanation for driving to Barnard Castle, damned if he doesn't.

I notice that like George you fail utterly to answer the point.