Re: Footy and racing

Ado wrote:
worksop amber wrote:Won nothing on the gee gees but did a £5 both teams to score 5 team accumulator on German and Czech leagues and won £112 :cheers: :cheers:
Where the games you chose above evens or below evens ?
Below evens mate, not many both teams to score are above evens which is why I do 4 or 5 team accas
I prefer the both teams to score bets than win, lose or draw bets because you are always in with a chance until the end of the games.

worksop amber wrote:
Ado wrote:
worksop amber wrote:Won nothing on the gee gees but did a £5 both teams to score 5 team accumulator on German and Czech leagues and won £112 :cheers: :cheers:
Below evens mate, not many both teams to score are above evens which is why I do 4 or 5 team accas
I prefer the both teams to score bets than win, lose or draw bets because you are always in with a chance until the end of the games.
Just had a look at the prices
Evens
10/11
10/11
4/5
8/11
It was £113.31 back
It gives a bit of interest in the games and I never up my stakes whether I win or lose

worksop amber wrote:
Ado wrote:
I normally do a 5/6 team acca in btts. I do enjoy it as you say, you are in with a chance until the final whistle. Sad to say, I reckon I win 1 in 10. I normally get about 24/26 to 1. My stakes are mostly not as high as yours though. Any money I win goes in to our entertainment fund.

What I have done recently is add the odd ‘both teams to score’ - no into the mix. Hasn’t made much of a difference to my win ratio though.

pembsexile wrote:
worksop amber wrote:
Ado wrote:
I normally do a 5/6 team acca in btts. I do enjoy it as you say, you are in with a chance until the final whistle. Sad to say, I reckon I win 1 in 10. I normally get about 24/26 to 1. My stakes are mostly not as high as yours though. Any money I win goes in to our entertainment fund.

What I have done recently is add the odd ‘both teams to score’ - no into the mix. Hasn’t made much of a difference to my win ratio though.
I have never put no in my both teams to score bet but probably should sometimes
I normally bet a fiver on Saturday and a fiver on Tuesday or Wednesday
4 teams average winnings of about 40 to 60 quid and 5 teams average between 90 to 120 quid
I used to have a small bet on the horses most days but rarely bother now so enjoy my footie bets