Season tickets

Hi with everything going on at the moment and the clubs recent statement this morning I see the club are not confident of fans being allowed back by the start of the season just wondering who would still purchase a season ticket I know for sure I still am.

Re: Season tickets

Exile 1976 wrote:An absolute god awful statement from the club today
Not sure why you think this. Starting tomorrow (or is that now today?) the club will issue a series of statements outlining future plans. We don't need to know every detail this instant. I'll be happy to digest this a bit at a time on the basis that everything with be far from normal next season.

excessbee wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:An absolute god awful statement from the club today
Not sure why you think this. Starting tomorrow (or is that now today?) the club will issue a series of statements outlining future plans. We don't need to know every detail this instant. I'll be happy to digest this a bit at a time on the basis that everything with be far from normal next season.
Sorry, my reply was based on yesterday's statement, not the one put out this morning. However, today's seems clear enough. I will not be seeking a refund on my season ticket, but will make enquiries about my ticket for the Stevenage match. I have no wish for another club to benefit from a cancelled match.

Excessbee wrote:-
but will make enquiries about my ticket for the Stevenage match. I have no wish for another club to benefit from a cancelled match

Same for me. Don't want anything back on season ticket but would like refund on 3 Cheltenham away tickets purchased ages ago - or at least roll them forward to next season if Cheltenham fail in playoffs

County Exile wrote:Excessbee wrote:-
but will make enquiries about my ticket for the Stevenage match. I have no wish for another club to benefit from a cancelled match

Same for me. Don't want anything back on season ticket but would like refund on 3 Cheltenham away tickets purchased ages ago - or at least roll them forward to next season if Cheltenham fail in playoffs
Good luck to any Walsall fans hoping to get a refund for advance tickets at Macclesfield. :lol: