Re: New Shirt Sponsor!

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Quite agree great effort lads.

Albeit We own our club 100% caught out though. :lol:

PS
Maybe he should change his User name
I own this club plus a few mates. :roll:
See my post above Frank. I don't think anyone has been 'caught out'. The info was available online for anyone to see well before the donation appeared on the Crowdfunder.

Jonesy3 wrote:

PS
See my post above Frank. I don't think anyone has been 'caught out'. The info was available online for anyone to see well before the donation appeared on the Crowdfunder.
No probs but I still think he has been.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Jonesy3 wrote:

PS

Cheers
Apology accepted Derek

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Jonesy3 wrote:

PS

Cheers
Apology accepted Derek
Seek help sunshine

Approach Tiny Rebel to see if they would put their logo on our shirts.

Tiny Rebel is a beloved Newport company, a local success story sold in bars, pubs and restaurant across the UK. A shirt which hipster and non hipster replica kit buyers couldn’t wait to get their hands on.

Free of charge sponsorship to them, but our share of shirt sales revenue and a donation from each shirt to the designated charity would benefit all parties,more than struggling to crowdfund a shirt with a charity’s name emblazoned on it.

Athletico Lovells wrote:Approach Tiny Rebel to see if they would put their logo on our shirts.

Tiny Rebel is a beloved Newport company, a local success story sold in bars, pubs and restaurant across the UK. A shirt which hipster and non hipster replica kit buyers couldn’t wait to get their hands on.

Free of charge sponsorship to them, but our share of shirt sales revenue and a donation from each shirt to the designated charity would benefit all parties,more than struggling to crowdfund a shirt with a charity’s name emblazoned on it.
That is not a bad idea. Let me develop it.

You ask. If the local brewery turn you down you have lost nothing. That might be the outcome, so what? But let us say they said yes.

Okay at that point I would do two things. Firstly I would say, this sponsorship is free for a year. However if it ups your profile we would ask that you consider a normal sponsorship next year.

Regardless of that I would then do what Sligo did. Give the facts as to why this year there was no income from shirt sponsorship and seek a straight forward crowd fund.

As I said, it's a good idea you have had, you may or may not feel my adding to it helps. Well we can discuss that.

Or at least we could if we had a board of directors who spoke to the fans. Fans who keep coming up with really positive thoughts. See Pembs and his cut outs!
But sadly we don't have a board of directors who ever speak to the supporters.

Tiny Rebel is a huge success story.
Daughter tried to get a table for drinks this Thursday for us all.
No chance fully booked already.
Little story as I was unable to get to Wembley play offs due to a serious family illness, Tiny Rebel with its huge screen only 5 minutes away was the obvious answer.
Place was buzzing as usual but no County match on the screen
F1 Practice session was playing.
Asking the obvious why isn't the County on.
Answer we prefer to have F1 practice on.
Interested in the County.
What do you think?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Tiny Rebel is a huge success story.
Little story as I was unable to get to Wembley play offs due to a serious family illness, Tiny Rebel with its huge screen only 5 minutes away was the obvious answer.
What do you think?
Surely the job of a commercial department is to sell to people who might not have originally been interested. I'm sure there are sponsors out there who arent die hard fans. If we can only have a sponsor who is desparate or volunteers then we might as well bin the commercial manager and use volunteers.

weownourclub wrote:95% of the initial target now raised. 18 days left.. Now the charity money!!! :cheers: :cheers: :grin:
Yes if it gets there
33% of 50%.
Wonderful :roll:

Funny old thing even on an unofficial forum any satirical criticism of our wonderful BOD and there forward thinking gets deleted. :roll:

sblair1979 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Tiny Rebel is a huge success story.
What do you think?
Surely the job of a commercial department is to sell to people who might not have originally been interested. I'm sure there are sponsors out there who arent die hard fans. If we can only have a sponsor who is desparate or volunteers then we might as well bin the commercial manager and use volunteers.
100% agree bin the Commercial manager.