Re: League 2 Playoffs

Frank out of contract so looking to impress to get new one.He did the same with us,looked great in August then didn't try until April when his contract was up.Someone will fall for it,such a shame that a guy with talent is happy to plod along and only turn it on when he feels like it.

Percy plunkett wrote:Frank out of contract so looking to impress to get new one.He did the same with us,looked great in August then didn't try until April when his contract was up.Someone will fall for it,such a shame that a guy with talent is happy to plod along and only turn it on when he feels like it.
I could get offended Percy.
Always frustrating to watch but when I scored it was always impressive.
Nobody at this club since moving to RP had my talent. 8)

Percy plunkett wrote:Frank out of contract so looking to impress to get new one.He did the same with us,looked great in August then didn't try until April when his contract was up.Someone will fall for it,such a shame that a guy with talent is happy to plod along and only turn it on when he feels like it.

I thought he was poor last night, a lot of running but an awful first touch and just on the edge of the game for most of it (just like he was the majority of his time with us)