Re: Stadium Focus Group: Next Meeting 14 Sept, 20:00

BertieB wrote:Dear Sirs , i have only just logged in and after reading of the Cardiff Blues probable playing some of their games as OTHER users of Rodney Parade it seems to me that Newport County are being treated a no count importance of the pitch and slowly but surely pushed out of Rodney Parade and County's future certainly looks shaky, I hope I,m wrong but..................
Come on the Port...................Bob Bassett
Good to hear from you Bob, hope you're doing well.

Re: Stadium Focus Group: Next Meeting 14 Sept, 20:00

Seeing how much a "certain Sir" seems to be making giant strides and expanding across this green and pleasant area from his giant base , its ironic that the site from where his domain began was a birthplace from which natural birth stories ie Lydia Beynon Maternity hospital (My son was born there too !) ---could not the Council suggest a joint attempt to give our city a stadium for the rugby and football clubs to to share as the leading sports clubs of our city. at the present time Newport as a city ,compared to the neighbouring areas of Cardiff and Swansea is but a "crowded town" the Manor is already popular for FA meetings and Golf and others--they only make Newport County even less significantt Come on its about time someone treated us .!!
Come on the Port !!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bob Bassett