Re: First stadium meeting.

Hi John,

I sent you a message before the meeting and a couple could not make it. In all we chatted for nearly two hours and it was really to give those 5 of us who attended the chance to air views and chew the fat when it comes to establishing a stadium trust fund. We were all in agreement that the first couple of meetings should be to get views out from those who have an interest. It is important that we try to establish links with the club as well and show we are there to support.

Willthiswork has posted another thread re: supporter groups that support County. The aim is to establish dialogue with these groups and open up the discussion further.

The next meeting is pencilled in for the 29 Jun @ 8pm for those that want to join or just want to listen to what is being said. Please PM myself or Willthiswork for details.

Mr Figo wrote:Hi John,

I sent you a message before the meeting and a couple could not make it. In all we chatted for nearly two hours and it was really to give those 5 of us who attended the chance to air views and chew the fat when it comes to establishing a stadium trust fund. We were all in agreement that the first couple of meetings should be to get views out from those who have an interest. It is important that we try to establish links with the club as well and show we are there to support.

Willthiswork has posted another thread re: supporter groups that support County. The aim is to establish dialogue with these groups and open up the discussion further.

The next meeting is pencilled in for the 29 Jun @ 8pm for those that want to join or just want to listen to what is being said. Please PM myself or Willthiswork for details.
Many thanks for the update, have pencilled the date in the diary.

John

County ranger wrote:Should there not be minutes published and full disclosure on what the disagreement was about. Surely Stan this is what you endlessly preach about others
Agenda for next meeting
List of attendees
Minutes are as follows:

Attendance: Brendan, Joe, Mike, David

We discussed possible ways of connecting with the club and supporters to look into the feasibility of a trust fund to purchase/develop our own stadium to provide the club with 'football with a future'.

Agenda for next meeting will be issued shortly.

County ranger wrote:Should there not be minutes published and full disclosure on what the disagreement was about. Surely Stan this is what you endlessly preach about others
Agenda for next meetingj
List of attendees

Really pleased that you are interested. Why not go the extra step and join us? We are not a secret society, we are a friendly bunch of supporters who want as many people to join us in the single endeavour of finding a way to develop a stadium fit for purpose in the 21st century.

Agenda for next meeting
List of attendees
I know not whether the comment was meant to be flippant or not (though I think it likely was), but I'd say probably not from last night (which looks like just an exploratotry exercise).

But going forward, at some point I'd say the answer is very likely yes.

If the idea is to raise money then that comes with financial and other obligations and the need for committees and officers, meetings and minutes (and a constitution), accounts, banking transactions, data protection, charity application(?), ...

Willthiswork wrote:
Agenda for next meeting
List of attendees
Minutes are as follows:

We discussed possible ways of connecting with the club and supporters to look into the feasibility of a trust fund to purchase/develop our own stadium to provide the club with 'football with a future'.

Mr Figo said there was five at the meeting.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
Agenda for next meeting
List of attendees
Minutes are as follows:

Mr Figo said there was five at the meeting.
Bit Pedantic!
Come on Percy you are better than that.

Percy plunkett wrote:No,just interested.Who isJoe,Mike and David.Is Mr Figo one of these or is he the fifth.
Fair enough Percy.
Bit difficult to do minutes attending as things hopefully get important, do the contributors use User Names or real names.
If it takes off everybody will need to use genuine correct names?