Re: Stadium Focus Group:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
The Newport wrote:It's possible to raise nearly £5,000,000 or more, just from one idea alone ( I'm not joking here). I have done my research and you should have done your research as a group.
Well why not join the group if you're that good

So easy in hindsight isn't it
I have already explained in a Private Message my reasons why.

The Newport wrote:It's possible to raise nearly £5,000,000 or more, just from one idea alone ( I'm not joking here). I have done my research and you should have done your research as a group.
If your idea can raise that much then you should be going to the BoD's as I am sure they would welcome your idea.

Mr Figo wrote:
If your idea can raise that much then you should be going to the BoD's as I am sure they would welcome your idea.

I will have to decline your offer. I could never work with the Board of Directors you have at the moment. They are not interested in taken Newport County to the next level.

That’s chicken feed, peanuts. If you had done your research you would have found out that it is possible to raise nearly £10,000,000 or more from just one idea alone (I’m not joking here).

There is nothing secretive about it. All above board. It can be done. Simples. :cheers:

Willthiswork wrote:You could join the group and lead it?
You call me someone else and then you mock me by saying "that I could join your group and become your leader".

I was in the process of speaking to someone in your area to give your group a talk on how they set about running their business on very little money and how they organised themselves. But it now obvious to me that your intentions were never to set up the group to succeed.

I had identified four possible businesses in your area that could have eventually helped you with the purchase of Rodney Parade. I wish your group well, but I will not be able to help you. I will still support Newport County from a distance.

The Newport wrote:
Jack wrote:
The Newport wrote:
Jack wrote:What's the idea?

I don't know how serious the group are of getting together and organising themselves?
What's the idea?

Like I said. I don't know how serious the group are of getting together and organising themselves?
That doesn't answer the question;

What's your £5,000,000 idea?

The Newport wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:You could join the group and lead it?
You call me someone else and then you mock me by saying "that I could join your group and become your leader".

I was in the process of speaking to someone in your area to give your group a talk on how they set about running their business on very little money and how they organised themselves. But it now obvious to me that your intentions were never to set up the group to succeed.

I had identified four possible businesses in your area that could have eventually helped you with the purchase of Rodney Parade. I wish your group well, but I will not be able to help you. I will still support Newport County from a distance.

Where did I mock you?

The bold bit all strikes me of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Obviously this thread has run it's course for you now.