Stadium Focus Group: Next Meeting 27 July @ 8pm

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Stadium Focus Group: Next Meeting 27 July @ 8pm

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 31st, 2020, 9:24 pm

whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:
NineteenEightyNine wrote:Another example of a stadium being developed from scratch... it can be done!

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport ... ssion=true

Not sure Coventry City has a great track record of success with new stadiums. I wouldn't invest in this project.

Hmmm, wait for the reaction of the Gang Of Four when they realise Dave Boddy has stolen their thunder.........

Surprise Surprise it was all going well until this Troll picked up the thread.
The last 2 posters are spot on but unfortunately this character will always do his utmost to wreck anything on here.
Alas that's what trolls do.
Apologies as quite a few of us have bitten.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » July 31st, 2020, 10:46 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:
NineteenEightyNine wrote:Another example of a stadium being developed from scratch... it can be done!

Not sure Coventry City has a great track record of success with new stadiums. I wouldn't invest in this project.

Hmmm, wait for the reaction of the Gang Of Four when they realise Dave Boddy has stolen their thunder.........

The last 2 posters are spot on but unfortunately this character will always do his utmost to wreck anything on here.

Pipe down Derek - this forum has been infested with negativity since you pitched up in your various incarnations. Take a look around you, it's down to the same old spunkers with nothing else to do all day except moan about anything and everything.

Apologies to all those who are genuinely trying to make inroads and help the club, but you will get nowhere whilst the few with agendas and vendettas remain prominent.

I think you already know that....
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 31st, 2020, 11:30 pm

whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:

Pipe down Derek - this forum has been infested with negativity since you pitched up in your various incarnations. Take a look around you, it's down to the same old spunkers with nothing else to do all day except moan about anything and everything.

Apologies to all those who are genuinely trying to make inroads and help the club, but you will get nowhere whilst the few with agendas and vendettas remain prominent.

I think you already know that....

Agendas and Vendettas
:roll
Serious question.
What have you ever done to help this club?

:
no avatar
User

whoareya

Postby whoareya » July 31st, 2020, 11:35 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Agendas and Vendettas
:roll
Serious question.
What have you ever done to help this club?

:

I've supported it.
User

Lost in Willesden

Postby Lost in Willesden » August 2nd, 2020, 7:24 pm

Agree with the guy about Coventry. Purchasing the land with it's lease and building a ground for Wasps crippled Coventry.

County have three routes. Carry on as a Tenant of the WRFU at Rodney. Become successful and purchase the ground. Really successful buy the lease and re- build.

Some might say an investor would do it all on the cheapest land, which would be Lliswery/ Llanwern. New stadium, etc.

Today our only real equity is about 1,000 season ticket holders and Flynn's contract.
Previous