County's Best Oppo XI

Another one. Best opposition XI since our return to the football league. Clearly dominated by clubs featuring in our FA Cup runs of late. Included Ng as a token FL opposition player, best I can recall us play against in EFL2:

4-4-2

1. Ederson (GK)
2. Trippier (RB)
3. B. Davies (LB)
4. D. Silva (CM)
5. Alderweireld (CB)
6. Laporte (CB)
7. Fernandinho (CM)
8. Eriksen (MF)
9. Kane (CF)
10. Jesus (CF)
11. Mahrez (MF)

12. Ward
13. Ng
14. Vertonghen
15. Foden
16. Madison
17. Sane
18. Ali

Re: County's Best Oppo XI

Foden played with other world class players in his team. He was immense and took his chance brilliantly. He has a great future.

However, I remember seeing Madison (came on as a sub I think) and thinking that this boy is real class. He was a heavyweight amongst mere mortals so I would have him in the team. Who to leave out though. No frigging idea. :grin:

pembsexile wrote:Foden played with other world class players in his team. He was immense and took his chance brilliantly. He has a great future.

However, I remember seeing Madison (came on as a sub I think) and thinking that this boy is real class. He was a heavyweight amongst mere mortals so I would have him in the team. Who to leave out though. No frigging idea. :grin:

Edit. Eriksen probably.

faerun exile wrote:Another one. Best opposition XI since our return to the football league. Clearly dominated by clubs featuring in our FA Cup runs of late. Included Ng as a token FL opposition player, best I can recall us play against in EFL2:

4-4-2

1. Ederson (GK)
2. Trippier (RB)
3. B. Davies (LB)
4. D. Silva (CM)
5. Alderweireld (CB)
6. Laporte (CB)
7. Fernandinho (CM)
8. Eriksen (MF)
9. Kane (CF)
10. Jesus (CF)
11. Mahrez (MF)