Re: Fans to return in October ?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:So you really believe we are going to go into the season with a squad of seventeen? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hopefully not.
It must be upsetting for you not having a clue what is currently going on at our club.
Will try to keep you updated.
Evening Frank, I have noticed you are very critical of our club , would you be happy for the club to be dishing out contracts without knowing when the season will start or even if spectators are allowed in the stadium?

I am not trying to be awkward , I am just curious as to what would make you happy

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:So you really believe we are going to go into the season with a squad of seventeen? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hopefully not.
It must be upsetting for you not having a clue what is currently going on at our club.
Evening Frank, I have noticed you are very critical of our club , would you be happy for the club to be dishing out contracts without knowing when the season will start or even if spectators are allowed in the stadium?

I am not trying to be awkward , I am just curious as to what would make you happy
That's the point. We seem to have dished out 17 contracts, some of which are to players who are not up to League 2 standard.

excessbee wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Training will start 6 weeks before season kicks off.
Squad of 17 players to pick from.
Not quite sure what this means.
The 17 players to pick from is on the County website.
But what is the connection between the two statements?
The connection is that the two statements are factually correct at the moment. You will no doubt have picked up on the fact that I say ‘at the moment’.

If you two were discussing this in the pub you could have a good chat about it and elaborate on what exactly you mean. We aren’t in the pub (unfortunately) we are on social media with all its pitfalls.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Hopefully not.

Evening Alan, I have noticed that you are very defensive regarding criticism of our club, are you happy for the club to send out foot soldiers to defend every action that appears critical of the club even when fans have serious concerns?

I am not trying to be awkward, I am just curious as to what your position is.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Hopefully not.

That's the point. We seem to have dished out 17 contracts, some of which are to players who are not up to League 2 standard.

Which players in your opinion are not good enough. My view is that I think there are four . Ekipeta , Whiteley , Azeez and Leadbitter.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Hopefully not.

Which players in your opinion are not good enough. My view is that I think there are four . Ekipeta , Whiteley , Azeez and Leadbitter.
That's 25%. Worrying.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Hopefully not.

Not at all.
I have also noticed apologies for being rude but you are so far up the boards backside it just makes me smile.
it was a total joke getting rid of Dom and Scott.
From what I hear we have no intention of signing anybody even once training starts.
Gee Wiz I hope that's not going to happen albeit that appears to be factual currently as goodnight and god bless league 2 football.
not critical of the club just the clowns who think its there play thing.
There was even talk that Flynny didn't need any help (back up) but you know that anyway.
You got it.
The Inner Sanctum

pembsexile wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Hopefully not.

Evening Alan, I have noticed that you are very defensive regarding criticism of our club, are you happy for the club to send out foot soldiers to defend every action that appears critical of the club even when fans have serious concerns?

I am not trying to be awkward, I am just curious as to what your position is.
Fall over if you get an answer mate.

DT1892 wrote:Think it's more likely I'll be watching Albion Rovers or Newport City before any football at Rodney Parade, no matter what that moron in number 10 says.
I agree. I am astounded supporters who have dug deep to not only save this club but reform it want us to be signing players amidst so much uncertainty. It is genuinely mind boggling.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
DT1892 wrote:Think it's more likely I'll be watching Albion Rovers or Newport City before any football at Rodney Parade, no matter what that moron in number 10 says.
I agree. I am astounded supporters who have dug deep to not only save this club but reform it want us to be signing players amidst so much uncertainty. It is genuinely mind boggling.
Seriously you are a total joke pal.
Pembs must have asked you a dozen times to explain the crap you come up with far more politely than myself but you are so pig ignorant you just continue to ignore him and fail to give a response.
As spokesman for the BOD it just confirms what a waste of space you and the inner sanctum are for our club.
Sick bowl is totally full and requires emptying now
i