Raising revenue

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

Ado

Re: Raising revenue

Postby Ado » July 20th, 2020, 8:28 am

I would to help raise revenue.
User avatar
User

phil_in_npton

Re: Raising revenue

Postby phil_in_npton » July 20th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Good Evening

I know this was successful for Northampton Town for their play off matches, at I believe £25.
Part of the deal I understand was that they could be collected afterwards and will have been autographed by one of the players.
A nice idea for us exiles who don’t get to many games, we could be there in spirit with our cut out representing us.
Also, can I use mine to queue for me in any future F A Cup ticket rushes?

Phil in Northampton
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Raising revenue

Postby pembsexile » July 27th, 2020, 4:55 am

Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Raising revenue

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 27th, 2020, 7:41 am

pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

Morning mate.
Hope I am wrong but being ignored by one of the main long standing board member previously seems the norm to me.
Got a feeling if it kicks off on here you will get an answer though.
They really do not like anybody rocking the boat for sure.
Sandwiches anyone?
no avatar
User

amberbhoy

Re: Raising revenue

Postby amberbhoy » July 27th, 2020, 8:46 am

pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.


No real surprise Pembs.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Raising revenue

Postby pembsexile » July 27th, 2020, 9:53 am

amberbhoy wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.


No real surprise Pembs.


Yeh, agreed. Still sad though, this is the club ffs. I tend to agree with Frank above.

If there is anyone on here who has access to board members and can give them a little nudge please do so. This could be a great way of raising revenue.
no avatar
User

amberbhoy

Re: Raising revenue

Postby amberbhoy » July 28th, 2020, 7:13 am

pembsexile wrote:
amberbhoy wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.


No real surprise Pembs.


Yeh, agreed. Still sad though, this is the club ffs. I tend to agree with Frank above.

If there is anyone on here who has access to board members and can give them a little nudge please do so. This could be a great way of raising revenue.


The best you can hope for is a reply in the comprehensive Q and A session in about 2 months time.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Raising revenue

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 29th, 2020, 10:48 am

pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

Any response mate?
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Raising revenue

Postby pembsexile » July 29th, 2020, 11:30 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

Any response mate?


No, not as yet Frank. Here’s hoping though. I have had two acknowledgements so they have had the emails. In my naivety earlier I even thought there may be a response in the newsletter this morning but I can’t read it due to server errors.

I just hope that amberbhoy is wrong in his earlier post. He seems to think that I may have to wait 2 months when the Q&A is published after the next Board meeting. The new season is 6 weeks ahead. Wouldn’t it be great to have the placards up before then. We need the club on board to get the ball rolling.

As I stated previously, if anyone knows a Board member, please give them a gentle nudge. There could be some serious money, good PR and potential benefit to the NHS here. It’s a win/win as I see it.
no avatar
User

Jonesy3

Re: Raising revenue

Postby Jonesy3 » July 29th, 2020, 11:40 am

pembsexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

Any response mate?


No, not as yet Frank. Here’s hoping though. I have had two acknowledgements so they have had the emails. In my naivety earlier I even thought there may be a response in the newsletter this morning but I can’t read it due to server errors.

I just hope that amberbhoy is wrong in his earlier post. He seems to think that I may have to wait 2 months when the Q&A is published after the next Board meeting. The new season is 6 weeks ahead. Wouldn’t it be great to have the placards up before then. We need the club on board to get the ball rolling.

As I stated previously, if anyone knows a Board member, please give them a gentle nudge. There could be some serious money, good PR and potential benefit to the NHS here. It’s a win/win as I see it.


Hi Pembs - assuming you've had the same email as me, it does say what to do if the link doesn't work. Just copy and paste this into your browser - https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/re ... 6e852c58f9

Worked fine for me when I did it.
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Re: Raising revenue

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » July 29th, 2020, 4:02 pm

Great efforts guys but, in case you're wondering why your recent emails haven't yet been answered, don't forget the club staff have all been furloughed and are off work, plus it's the 'close season' so I expect some staff are away.

Not suggesting there's no one at the club capable of accessing and replying to emails but staff numbers are probably very low at present.
no avatar
User

owlsabout

Re: Raising revenue

Postby owlsabout » July 29th, 2020, 4:25 pm

Not all staff have been furloughed I understand that the general manager; commercial manager and club secretary have been working throughout and I have had a response to my questions and to be fair a prompt response to
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Location

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Re: Raising revenue

Postby pembsexile » July 29th, 2020, 6:15 pm

Jonesy3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

Any response mate?


No, not as yet Frank. Here’s hoping though. I have had two acknowledgements so they have had the emails. In my naivety earlier I even thought there may be a response in the newsletter this morning but I can’t read it due to server errors.

I just hope that amberbhoy is wrong in his earlier post. He seems to think that I may have to wait 2 months when the Q&A is published after the next Board meeting. The new season is 6 weeks ahead. Wouldn’t it be great to have the placards up before then. We need the club on board to get the ball rolling.

As I stated previously, if anyone knows a Board member, please give them a gentle nudge. There could be some serious money, good PR and potential benefit to the NHS here. It’s a win/win as I see it.


Hi Pembs - assuming you've had the same email as me, it does say what to do if the link doesn't work. Just copy and paste this into your browser - https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/re ... 6e852c58f9

Worked fine for me when I did it.


Thanks for the info’ Jonesy3. I got the trust email but didn’t get any info’ on what to do other than contact the administrator due to a server error. However, I followed the link you posted and was able to read the update from that. Thanks.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Re: Raising revenue

Postby neilcork68 » July 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm

IMO the cack handed way they have organised the sponsorship deal of the 1st team kit and by classing moving money from one pot into another as a success their idea of raising revenue would be by moving the clubs piggy bank from the bottom shelf to the top one :wink:
IMO most of the money pledged would have found its way into the clubs coffers during the season and by not looking at extra funding by finding a company to be the main sponsor is an incorrect call and lazy from the BOD and commercial department
no avatar
User

Jonesy3

Re: Raising revenue

Postby Jonesy3 » August 1st, 2020, 7:41 am

pembsexile wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Quick update on this issue. No response from the club as yet. I have emailed the club twice with my views and asked for an opinion as to whether it is a good idea or not. No point in pushing the idea if they are not on board. They have had the two emails as I have had a reply twice saying thank you for contacting us and we will be in touch shortly. Here’s hoping.

Any response mate?


No, not as yet Frank. Here’s hoping though. I have had two acknowledgements so they have had the emails. In my naivety earlier I even thought there may be a response in the newsletter this morning but I can’t read it due to server errors.

I just hope that amberbhoy is wrong in his earlier post. He seems to think that I may have to wait 2 months when the Q&A is published after the next Board meeting. The new season is 6 weeks ahead. Wouldn’t it be great to have the placards up before then. We need the club on board to get the ball rolling.

As I stated previously, if anyone knows a Board member, please give them a gentle nudge. There could be some serious money, good PR and potential benefit to the NHS here. It’s a win/win as I see it.


Discussed at the June board meeting according to the minutes that were emailed to Trust members yesterday. https://www.ncafctrust.org/news/notes-f ... d-meeting/
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Powered by phpBB ®