Rumours

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Rumours

Postby neilcork68 » July 26th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Now that we know we will be starting the new season in 6 weeks time or so has anyone heard of any rumours about player signings ????

From the same source that told me Justin Edinburgh was leaving us to sign for Gillingham two weeks before the news broke in the public domain ( I posted on this forum that info and many laughed at it ) I have heard a few whispers, how true they are I cant tell you ????


Jamille Matt was never going to be offered a new contract and if he did he was always going to sign for FGR for better wages

Scot Bennett is 75% likely to sign a new deal when we are up and running...I believe his Furlough payment we were getting off the government would have ended when his contract ran out so thats why he was 'temporarily' let go as the club believed the season wouldnt start until October.

Whitely will probably sign for a National League team closer to his home as he isnt in MF's plans

If I hear anymore I will post
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Re: Rumours

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » July 26th, 2020, 3:54 pm

Cracking album by Fleetwood Mac
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Re: Rumours

Postby Percy plunkett » July 26th, 2020, 4:53 pm

One rumour was that Benno was offered a 2 year extension in January but turned it down.
no avatar
User

Collars

Re: Rumours

Postby Collars » July 26th, 2020, 6:31 pm

Well as usual I hope we can strengthen in a few areas but as ever I’m looking at who are the two teams that will be worse than us - after that everything is a bonus!
User avatar
User

Mr Figo

Re: Rumours

Postby Mr Figo » July 26th, 2020, 6:50 pm

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Cracking album by Fleetwood Mac


A day after the announcement of Peter Green's death as well.
no avatar
User

The Salamander

Re: Rumours

Postby The Salamander » July 26th, 2020, 8:21 pm

Does your source mind you putting this information up in the public domain...? He must know you do, your username is hardly inconspicuous!
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rumours

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 26th, 2020, 10:31 pm

As previous.
Starting with 17, no new signings on horizon.
Azeez up front to give us 20 plus goals.
Who needs Jamma.
Whiteley commanding Midfield.
Leadbitter at the back limping badly but still showing potential.
To keep the score down starting with both keepers.
Rumours be blown .
Stick to facts Corky.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Re: Rumours

Postby neilcork68 » July 27th, 2020, 9:18 am

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:As previous.
Starting with 17, no new signings on horizon.
Azeez up front to give us 20 plus goals.
Who needs Jamma.
Whiteley commanding Midfield.
Leadbitter at the back limping badly but still showing potential.
To keep the score down starting with both keepers.
Rumours be blown .
Stick to facts Corky.




Frank / Harps , you are getting very bitter and twisted in your old age..........some my call it childish with your constant snipping at everything you disagree with.
You could do better than the current board ? Stand for election at the next vote and prove it ...

I join many on here and admit they are doing a hell of a lot wrong and they believe they are not up for any criticism ( if you read what their foot shoulders post on here ) but it's a job / position 99% of us fans wouldn't want to do so I do commend them for that and doing what they believe is best.
Yes they do need to up their game with communication with us fans , yes they do need to do things better , yes they do need to clarify a lot of answers to questions raised but stop snipping at almost EVERYTHING they do its getting boring.
Do you honestly believe we won't sign anyone ?
Do you honestly believe we will run with a squad of 17 for the season ?
Do you honestly believe we are going to be in serious financial difficulties this season ?

Yes we will struggle , yes we will operate with an even smaller budget but then most of the clubs in League 2 will also be in the same position..Let's hope there are 2 worse clubs than us ,
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rumours

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 27th, 2020, 10:22 am

neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:As previous.
Starting with 17, no new signings on horizon.
Azeez up front to give us 20 plus goals.
Who needs Jamma.
Whiteley commanding Midfield.
Leadbitter at the back limping badly but still showing potential.
To keep the score down starting with both keepers.
Rumours be blown .
Stick to facts Corky.




Frank / Harps , you are getting very bitter and twisted in your old age..........some my call it childish with your constant snipping at everything you disagree with.
You could do better than the current board ? Stand for election at the next vote and prove it ...

I join many on here and admit they are doing a hell of a lot wrong and they believe they are not up for any criticism ( if you read what their foot shoulders post on here ) but it's a job / position 99% of us fans wouldn't want to do so I do commend them for that and doing what they believe is best.
Yes they do need to up their game with communication with us fans , yes they do need to do things better , yes they do need to clarify a lot of answers to questions raised but stop snipping at almost EVERYTHING they do its getting boring.
Do you honestly believe we won't sign anyone ?
Do you honestly believe we will run with a squad of 17 for the season ?
Do you honestly believe we are going to be in serious financial difficulties this season ?

Yes we will struggle , yes we will operate with an even smaller budget but then most of the clubs in League 2 will also be in the same position..Let's hope there are 2 worse clubs than us ,


Corky

Just fell of my chair.
Sniping he says from the most negative person ever to contribute to this forum.

Whatever medication you are on this morning share it out.

Laughing my socks off.

Anyway training starts 6 weeks before the first game and you can get down there and have a chat with your best Pal Robbie.

Thanks again for brightening such a miserable morning outside.

Cheers

Frank
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Re: Rumours

Postby neilcork68 » July 27th, 2020, 10:58 am

Frank you need to seek help !!!!!!

I see you still continue your love interest in Robbie.......Some of us have a life and can't / won't go and watch the team train.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rumours

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 27th, 2020, 12:14 pm

neilcork68 wrote:Frank you need to seek help !!!!!!

I see you still continue your love interest in Robbie.......Some of us have a life and can't / won't go and watch the team train.

You just crack me up.
Keep them coming although its getting brighter outside.
So maybe not then.
no avatar
User

countymadbel

Re: Rumours

Postby countymadbel » July 27th, 2020, 12:17 pm

People need to grow up and go back to the headline post, thanks .
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Location

Newport

Re: Rumours

Postby daftasfxxx » July 27th, 2020, 12:21 pm

neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:As previous.
Starting with 17, no new signings on horizon.
Azeez up front to give us 20 plus goals.
Who needs Jamma.
Whiteley commanding Midfield.
Leadbitter at the back limping badly but still showing potential.
To keep the score down starting with both keepers.
Rumours be blown .
Stick to facts Corky.




Frank / Harps , you are getting very bitter and twisted in your old age..........some my call it childish with your constant snipping at everything you disagree with.
You could do better than the current board ? Stand for election at the next vote and prove it ...

I join many on here and admit they are doing a hell of a lot wrong and they believe they are not up for any criticism ( if you read what their foot shoulders post on here ) but it's a job / position 99% of us fans wouldn't want to do so I do commend them for that and doing what they believe is best.
Yes they do need to up their game with communication with us fans , yes they do need to do things better , yes they do need to clarify a lot of answers to questions raised but stop snipping at almost EVERYTHING they do its getting boring.
Do you honestly believe we won't sign anyone ?
Do you honestly believe we will run with a squad of 17 for the season ?
Do you honestly believe we are going to be in serious financial difficulties this season ?

Yes we will struggle , yes we will operate with an even smaller budget but then most of the clubs in League 2 will also be in the same position..Let's hope there are 2 worse clubs than us ,


Corky, that is by far the most realistic post I've have ever read off you and I agree with it 100 per cent but you are seriously wasting you time arguing with the riddler aka harps as he is obviously a sandwich short of a picnic
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Re: Rumours

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » July 27th, 2020, 12:39 pm

countymadbel wrote:People need to grow up and go back to the headline post, thanks .

Think the headline post as you put it is just that.
Why would you comment realistically on Corkys whispers.
Seriously its just a bit of fun or as one expert stated "Satire"?!
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Re: Rumours

Postby neilcork68 » July 27th, 2020, 12:41 pm

I agree. I posted the post I did in good faith of the rumours I have heard off a good source. He/ she is well aware of the post and happy for it to be posted by the way.
He / she has been pretty accurate with the info given to me in the past so I hope that he / she is correct this time.
Then you get HIS post of AZEEZ being our saviour ,Whiteley as our main midfield dominator etc and us going into the season running with a squad of 17.
He seems very bitter towards the club because they didn't keep DOM JEFFERIES because of the glowing references he gave him , the release of the TWO players ( BENNETT and MATT ) even though I gave him the rumours I have heard.
Look at the way he posted when the club didn't re sign Nouble last season...he changed one of his many usernames in response to it and is calling for us to re sign him now he is a free agent
I haven't posted much but I have been on here a few times during these troubled times and all I have seen is digs at the BOD from several posters..Yes they ( the BOD) need to up their game and have made mistakes but if they feel so strongly about the boards shortcomings that they need to point them out on this forum , do something about it and stand for election....
Will he or the others do so ?????
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Powered by phpBB ®