Re: New low.

I have made no statement on the betting app,crass or not.You are quick to criticise our club for engaging a betting company but say nothing against Sligo for receiving money from a loan company.Therefore you must be happy with the arrangement,you are no wall flower you would say if you were unhappy.As for the hyperbole,the club is within a few hundred pounds of the target,you know,I know,everyone knows they are not going to accept another offer from you or anyone else.The betting deal is done,you know,I know,everyone knows that will not be rescinded.You know your £40000 is safe in your bank account,if you want to give £40000 then how about the Stadium fund?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Percy whats a loan company got to do with Online gambling?.
Got a feeling Banks do loans also.
Think you have lost this one big time.
People get into financial difficulty with loans,they miss a payment then they get slapped with another extra payment to find.They get in too deep just like with betting.I am merely showing how Bad this can be like gambling,drinking,drugs etc.

Percy plunkett wrote:I have made no statement on the betting app,crass or not.You are quick to criticise our club for engaging a betting company but say nothing against Sligo for receiving money from a loan company.Therefore you must be happy with the arrangement,you are no wall flower you would say if you were unhappy.As for the hyperbole,the club is within a few hundred pounds of the target,you know,I know,everyone knows they are not going to accept another offer from you or anyone else.The betting deal is done,you know,I know,everyone knows that will not be rescinded.You know your £40000 is safe in your bank account,if you want to give £40000 then how about the Stadium fund?
Percy.
Regardless it doesn't make it right does it?
The club have no where near hit the £40K target either, as half of it is cash moved around and various amounts donated by some not all board members, plus once again outsiders who wanted their charity on the 1st kit front.
To be honest the appeal has been a total farce.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:I have made no statement on the betting app,crass or not.You are quick to criticise our club for engaging a betting company but say nothing against Sligo for receiving money from a loan company.Therefore you must be happy with the arrangement,you are no wall flower you would say if you were unhappy.As for the hyperbole,the club is within a few hundred pounds of the target,you know,I know,everyone knows they are not going to accept another offer from you or anyone else.The betting deal is done,you know,I know,everyone knows that will not be rescinded.You know your £40000 is safe in your bank account,if you want to give £40000 then how about the Stadium fund?
Percy.
Regardless it doesn't make it right does it?
The club have no where near hit the £40K target either, as half of it is cash moved around and various amounts donated by some not all board members, plus once again outsiders who wanted their charity on the 1st kit front.
To be honest the appeal has been a total farce.
I agree with you Harps,the club could have held on and got a front shirt sponsor as they have for the away kit.My point is that loan companies cause hardship and depression just like betting companies but Brendan is happy for Sligo to use one but criticises our club for using the latter.

Percy plunkett wrote:.My point is that loan companies cause hardship and depression just like betting companies but Brendan is happy for Sligo to use one but criticises our club for using the latter.
Percy,

Yet another lie.

I don't like loan companies. Anymore than I like bookmakers.

However my view is that online betting apps are worse. For my own part I don't wish to see our shirt being sponsored by bookmakers, breweries, tobacconists, or loan companies. As I regard online betting apps far worse, for me this is a new low.

Clearly for you, lying seems to come naturally, I do hope one day you realize how pathetic this makes you seem. For your own sake, please stop telling lies Percy.

Let's deconstruct this.

Percy. I made no statement on the betting app.

Percy, as this thread is about a betting app what on earth are you doing?

Percy. You make no comment on Sligo receiving money from a loan company therefore you must be happy.

I don't know where to begin on this. I don't recall making any comment any club's sponsorship. Although having been asked to as you will see in my post above I don't wish to see many types of shirt advertising. However I failed to mention that I would disapprove of fast food outlets advertising on our shirt. On your somewhat ridiculous logic I would be happy?

Percy. As for hyperbole the club is within a few hundred pounds of their target.

Agreed. Take away the Trust £5,000, the supporters club £4,000 and County are miles from their target. Nonetheless your claim and the clubs claim is totally hyperbolic. Self awareness on your part?

Percy. Your £40,000 is safe because the the club won't rescind the deal.

No. My £40,000 is safe because you posted up a lie. Find that post where I said I was happy with loan companies sponsoring Sligo, Newport or anyone else and I will put £40,000 in the stadium fund.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:.My point is that loan companies cause hardship and depression just like betting companies but Brendan is happy for Sligo to use one but criticises our club for using the latter.
Percy,

Yet another lie.

However my view is that online betting apps are worse. For my own part I don't wish to see our shirt being sponsored by bookmakers, breweries, tobacconists, or loan companies. As I regard online betting apps far worse, for me this is a new low.

Clearly for you, lying seems to come naturally, I do hope one day you realize how pathetic this makes you seem. For your own sake, please stop telling lies Percy.
You don’t like loan companies then,condemn Sligo for using one for sponsorship.You follow them so what’s stopping you speaking your mind.Where have I lied?

Percy plunkett wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy,

Yet another lie.

You don’t like loan companies then,condemn Sligo for using one for sponsorship.You follow them so what’s stopping you speaking your mind.Where have I lied?

Where have you lied? When you write Brendan says followed by things I haven't said that is a deliberate untruth.

Here on planet Earth we call that a lie.