17. Southend
18. Barrow
19. Harrogate
20. Grimsby
21. Oldham
22. Crawley
23. Morecambe
24. Macclesfield

Apologies if there's already a thread on this topic that I've missed.

Re: League table prediction 2020/21

pembsexile wrote:My only two team predictions are that FGR will run away with the league and that the County will end up just above the relegation zone. We will celebrate wildly when we avoid the drop. :cheers:
Afternoon mate.
Love the place,been 3 years on the bounce now and stuffed them every time albeit Mickey blasting a pen into the heavens cost us 2 points.
Veggie burgers were ok.
Nightmare if it was persisting down mind you. :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:My only two team predictions are that FGR will run away with the league and that the County will end up just above the relegation zone. We will celebrate wildly when we avoid the drop. :cheers:
Afternoon mate.
Love the place,been 3 years on the bounce now and stuffed them every time albeit Mickey blasting a pen into the heavens cost us 2 points.
Veggie burgers were ok.
Nightmare if it was persisting down mind you. :lol:

Afternoon Frank. Never been there although I have heard a few people complain about the ground. Don’t the away fans have to stand in the open?

They are one of those clubs that it is difficult to like. I suppose I am envious that they have a sugar daddy and we don’t. This is going to be one season that financial clout is going to be a big advantage. I wonder how the Chairman will manage the FFP rules.

Can this be turned into a fans' competition?

e.g. Predict how the table will end when the season concludes (naturally or via covid suspension), 5 points for getting a team in the right final position, 2 points for getting a team's position wrong by just one place. Minus 5 points for getting a team's place wrong by 8+ positions.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Can this be turned into a fans' competition?

e.g. Predict how the table will end when the season concludes (naturally or via covid suspension), 5 points for getting a team in the right final position, 2 points for getting a team's position wrong by just one place. Minus 5 points for getting a team's place wrong by 8+ positions.
Good idea

Willthiswork wrote:Far too early to predict anything yet.

Only partly agree. One the new season is still over four weeks away. Perhaps longer. Secondly we don't know what affect the pandemic will have had. Finally the idea that any of us have any real knowledge of the 23 other teams in League 2 is for the birds.

However I agree with Flat 4. Also Podge had lost a bit of pace last season. A six month lay off isn't likely to improve that.

I think we will know very quickly whether Flynn is a potentially very good manager, who had a blip last season, or whether he has been a very fortunate manager whose luck has finally run out.

Right now if I were offered 22nd I'd take it.