Re: Season Tickets

Yes, I appreciate I may be in a minority of one :lol: There is nothing worse than hanging on waiting for a response. For me it's like winding up a spring. I always think they are about to pick up and soon twenty minutes has gone by. Then you think, maybe there's not even anyone there to answer. Cutting me off is almost a prompt to say "don't bother, try again later" and it's better to do that after two or three attempts of two minutes.

George Street-Bridge wrote:That's the obvious thing to do - when it reaches the top of the to-do list.

But my whole point about the furlough is that catching up will involve a zillion other things first, and a supporter repeatedly raising even what might have been a good idea weeks after it has been raised within the board won't necessarily pass that test.
Unfortunately once again you state a misleading comment. They said ‘could’ not had. Hope that is clear enough.

In any case since this morning any further exchange regarding this issue with you is now irrelevant.

Finally got through on the phone, after numerous calls.
Very quick and efficient once you get through.
(Gave up on the internet version, it just wouldn’t get passed the cookies stage even after I allowed them)
Really need to get our online ticketing system improved.
But not to worry now I’ve renewed by phone

County Valleyboy wrote:As a hazel terrace season ticket holder thinking of renewing, a few things. Are not clear to me....
1. Would I be sat in the bisley or hazel stand?
2. Would I get the same seat every game?
3. Do I get to choose my seat?
You will still stand on the Hazell,the problem is seated fans,with whole rows being missed due to distancing,they may not get their normal seat.

County Valleyboy wrote:As a hazel terrace season ticket holder thinking of renewing, a few things. Are not clear to me....
1. Would I be sat in the bisley or hazel stand?
2. Would I get the same seat every game?
3. Do I get to choose my seat?
Have you read the club information on the pricing structure? They quite clearly give a price for terrace season tickets. So none of your questions is relevant.

Edit: Maybe you could purchase a seated season after the period for renewals is finished, as a Trust member(?) or when/if any get to general sale, but I guess if the terrace is your previous choice, you'll be looking at renewing that option.

So, if Rodney will only be able to accommodate 30%....ie.just over 2000 I will be able to stand on the hazel?, (I prefer it)
On web site....nothing about standing
How do I choose where in the stadium to watch matches?

During the purchasing stage, supporters will choose a section of the ground, with no seat allocation. The Club will then allocate seats aligned with most up-to-date guidelines.

We will aim to put any renewed season ticket holders as close to their current seat as possible, while following social distancing guidelines.

Be sure to make your application by Thursday. I reckon they will have done their calculations based on the number of seasons sold last year (probably being less than 2000). That may account for a second tier of sales (Trust members) being planned and also not ruling out the possibility of going to general sale. All will be clear by Thursday when renewals will close. Not everyone will take up that option. By the limited number of comments on here, the telephone renewals are being managed successfully.

County Valleyboy wrote:So, if Rodney will only be able to accommodate 30%....ie.just over 2000 I will be able to stand on the hazel?, (I prefer it)
On web site....nothing about standing
How do I choose where in the stadium to watch matches?

During the purchasing stage, supporters will choose a section of the ground, with no seat allocation. The Club will then allocate seats aligned with most up-to-date guidelines.

We will aim to put any renewed season ticket holders as close to their current seat as possible, while following social distancing guidelines.
Yes,I bought mine today,I was not told that I couldn't stand.I was not told that I would have to sit,the seating allocation does not apply to me,or you,if you buy a Hazell Terrace ST.