Re: Daniel Leadbitter leaves on loan

JonD wrote:Following the ins and outs at the County feels an awful lot like having a friend who is an addict. No amount of support seems to help much. Their capacity to make poor, damaging choices simply never diminishes.
Not particularly sticking up for Flynny but managers do sign duds. Happens up and down the land, whether it be through a perceived too close connection to an agency or just poor judgement. A better guide is how any duds are shipped out and replaced by better alternatives either on loan or on a permanent basis. How much out of pocket are we loaning out Whitely and bringing in Janneh or Twine for example. Don't know and I don't expect to know either. If that can be done and at not too much of a financial detriment to the club it's ok with me. Don't get me wrong re Leadbitter - has been a disaster and should have been avoided based on all the info available on him at the time but no doubt Flynn was swayed by the pedigree of the player.

Totally nuts.
Admitted to his old manager that he was totally knackered.
Then we come along and give him a 2 year contract.
Before last season even started Flynny was talking and said the fella is always injured. :roll:
You couldn't make it up.
Total waste of finances and a squad place but nobody as always is answerable for another total **** up.

Sandwiches anyone.
Club is going to the Dogs.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Totally nuts.
Admitted to his old manager that he was totally knackered.
Then we come along and give him a 2 year contract.
Before last season even started Flynny was talking and said the fella is always injured. :roll:
You couldn't make it up.
Total waste of finances and a squad place but nobody as always is answerable for another total **** up.

Sandwiches anyone.
Club is going to the Dogs.
Mate, you definitely need your County fix. Hope the boys cheer you up tomorrow. I won’t be doing iplayer for that one but hope to for the first home league game.