Re: New kit

The thing that bugs me is that the kits are all completely different in style. Nothing ties them together. I prefer it when a team has three kits with the same template but with the colors alternated.

Imagine this kit in white instead of amber as an away and then a reversed third kit with black with amber sleeves.

They did it with the home and away a few seasons ago and it looked smart.

faerun exile wrote:Another sh*t kit. Far too much going on. Stripes/hoops, chevrons, black sleeves, white trim, blue sponsor logo. A dog's dinner. Prob come with mis-matched "amber" shorts again.

Seems like the vast majority of our fans on Twitter and FB like the kit. Can't please everyone I suppose. Miserable b'stard. :lol:

Exile 1976 wrote:
faerun exile wrote:Another sh*t kit. Far too much going on. Stripes/hoops, chevrons, black sleeves, white trim, blue sponsor logo. A dog's dinner. Prob come with mis-matched "amber" shorts again.

Seems like the vast majority of our fans on Twitter and FB like the kit. Can't please everyone I suppose. Miserable b'stard. :lol:

Yeah know what you mean. Everyone has their own opinion. Just wish we could have a classic plain kit like Wolves strip last season and made by Adidas. Reckon they would fly off the shelf but I guess it must be financially beneficial for lower league clubs to go with FBT, Joma etc.