ifollow help

I think I've probably said goodbye to £10 but I have no idea how to access the match this afternoon. I've paid - do I need an app, in which case I'm stuffed because there's nothing available for my Chromebook, or is there an easier way. I've never streamed anything in my life and have no idea how to - no young person to show me how either!!

Re: ifollow help

Go to the County web site. At the top is a space bar with options. Click on matches/Fixtures, this will open the Live Match Centre
view. Sign in and you should be ok. As you have paid your £10 I presume you should have a reference number or similar that you can enter?
It is not available until one hour prior to kick off. Hope this helps.

Thanks for this. I think it's okay. just clicked match centre and have sound and picture! Didn't have a reference number and wasn't asked to enter anything. So, fingers crossed in 45 minutes I can watch! Would have been good if there were very basic step by step instructions somewhere for tech phobic, oldies like me!!

westsider wrote:Thanks for this. I think it's okay. just clicked match centre and have sound and picture! Didn't have a reference number and wasn't asked to enter anything. So, fingers crossed in 45 minutes I can watch! Would have been good if there were very basic step by step instructions somewhere for tech phobic, oldies like me!!
It does say that you may have to download the app from Google to watch. Good luck.

Edit, google or Apple store.