Re: Support needed for Sports Trust

jonescmj1 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Looking through your websites your far too expensive for this country, Britain's love a bargain and with established competitors at least have the price for what you're offering I can only see failure

No-one is telling you what price to charge, that is a local decision based on local market knowledge. Name a local (UK) competitor for the products we are supplying.
Behave, a quick search on google and I found dozens and guess what they where far cheaper and far more professional websites than your myshopify ones, serious competition that would blow you out of the water
Which ones? Please tell me.
Your sites remind me of nothing more than a glorified drop shipper if you want to know then google is your friend

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote: The whole point is I'm trying to utilise the clubs owns supporters to provide the professionalism to produce a better website, with increased marketing, etc. But I can t do it on my own.

I'm lost. The club don't have a website for cosmetic products etc, i therefore presume the website you which needs to be better is your own? You are making a fortune but to engage an expert to give you a top notch website is beyond you?

Seriously you really need to take a step back or at the very least think before you post. You are beginning to come across as someone convinced by Amway, or some other 'Do you seriously want to be rich' scheme'.
And you're coming across as a ****!

daftasfxxx wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Looking through your websites your far too expensive for this country, Britain's love a bargain and with established competitors at least have the price for what you're offering I can only see failure

No-one is telling you what price to charge, that is a local decision based on local market knowledge. Name a local (UK) competitor for the products we are supplying.
Behave, a quick search on google and I found dozens and guess what they where far cheaper and far more professional websites than your myshopify ones, serious competition that would blow you out of the water
We are now the biggest website of it;'s kind in Autralia and staring to get traction in the US. My friend this is what l'm trying to get through to people , for a low cost you can mimic our success and more! It just needs the support of a 'can do' 'not wont do! attitude of mind.

mad norm wrote:Frankly this is all getting silly
It's been going on and on and less to do with Footy by the day
Stick it on Everything Else so those with a business acumen can have fun

Frank our new business was formed on ly 3 years ago and would now pay a mortgage on RP, in a country with 3 times the population, and probably a greater potential market.

daftasfxxx wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:

Your sites remind me of nothing more than a glorified drop shipper if you want to know then google is your friend
You sound like a politician! Answer the question, which one's?

\

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote: The whole point is I'm trying to utilise the clubs owns supporters to provide the professionalism to produce a better website, with increased marketing, etc. But I can t do it on my own.

I'm lost. The club don't have a website for cosmetic products etc, i therefore presume the website you which needs to be better is your own? You are making a fortune but to engage an expert to give you a top notch website is beyond you?

Seriously you really need to take a step back or at the very least think before you post. You are beginning to come across as someone convinced by Amway, or some other 'Do you seriously want to be rich' scheme'.
We are not interested in growing! Which part of this statement is a 'supposed legal genius", choosing not to get?

daftasfxxx wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:

It's a converted version of gourmetgroceronline.com.au, which was developed by my hubby as a service to his bricks and mortar (I was CEO of Proactiv Skincare in Australiam at the time. Strangely despite a third of the UK's population, we were three times bigger than UK sales/customers,, in response to constant questions like. "Where can I get your products online". It aws not a strategic, but customer driven extension. If we are nothing but a glorified drop-shipper, fabulous! That reduces the risk to you! If the website is crap, imagine what a good website, using the marketing mix, with support from someone whose semi-retired, spent $100's million on advertising and media, was actually there for the club, when it needed it

Will not one person engage,'with that idiot in OZ', in order to make an informed comment about the feasibility of translating success across the continents? If the answer is no, then that supports the theory "You get the government, you deserve'.

mad norm wrote:MODS

PLEASE

STICK THIS ON

EVERTHING ELSE
Norm stop acting daft.

This relates to the possibility of funds for the Club.

Albeit the way this is being hyped up I would of thought the Thread starter with this huge success could buy out the Trust and take over albeit from the other side of the world.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

PLEASE

STICK THIS ON

EVERTHING ELSE
Norm stop acting daft.

Albeit the way this is being hyped up I would of thought the Thread starter with this huge success could buy out the Trust and take over albeit from the other side of the world.
I don't want to buy out the Trust, my hubby wouldn't let me! I'm trying to gift wrap an opportunity for the people of Newport, to support their community, but too many people are fearful of a Trojan horse.

Sadly, we do have our own Donald Trump on this message board and it isn't me!

jonescmj1 wrote:Tonight I've sent copies of Annual Sales since Oct 2017 Launch!), Monthly sales 2020, Total Sales monthly 2020, both with trend lines , Total sales since launch, Total Orders, No of Customers, Order/Customer. Lifetime value per customer,Margin, Cash basis (not accruals(. To Mr Figo, Shaun Johnson and David Hando, requesting he be my referee!
With respect to the 3 people listed is all this way above anything that they and the rest of the BOD could cope with let alone look for volunteers and huge free warehousing.
Its a total pipe dream, lets hope somebody proves my statement totally wrong.
Doubt it though.

jonescmj1 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

PLEASE

STICK THIS ON

EVERTHING ELSE
Norm stop acting daft.

I don't want to buy out the Trust, my hubby wouldn't let me! I'm trying to gift wrap an opportunity for the people of Newport, to support their community, but too many people are fearful of a Trojan horse.

Sadly, we do have our own Donald Trump on this message board and it isn't me!
"Gift wrap"
Its totally beyond this trust owned club imo.
Totally disagree regarding your last sentence, sorry to say as the fella is asking you important questions.
Appreciate what you did many years ago as I would say the same about Charlie but this is all way over the heads of anybody elected in my humble opinion.
Sorry.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:Tonight I've sent copies of Annual Sales since Oct 2017 Launch!), Monthly sales 2020, Total Sales monthly 2020, both with trend lines , Total sales since launch, Total Orders, No of Customers, Order/Customer. Lifetime value per customer,Margin, Cash basis (not accruals(. To Mr Figo, Shaun Johnson and David Hando, requesting he be my referee!
With respect to the 3 people listed is all this way above anything that they and the rest of the BOD could cope with let alone look for volunteers and huge free warehousing.
Its a total pipe dream, lets hope somebody proves my statement totally wrong.
Doubt it though.
We don't have huge warehousing, we only moved out of the bedroom just over 18 months ago, the old supporters club Portakabin would be big enough for a couple of years at least. our current space is probably smaller than the old supporters club bar at Somerton Park.