Re: Support needed for Sports Trust

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:Tonight I've sent copies of Annual Sales since Oct 2017 Launch!), Monthly sales 2020, Total Sales monthly 2020, both with trend lines , Total sales since launch, Total Orders, No of Customers, Order/Customer. Lifetime value per customer,Margin, Cash basis (not accruals(. To Mr Figo, Shaun Johnson and David Hando, requesting he be my referee!
With respect to the 3 people listed is all this way above anything that they and the rest of the BOD could cope with let alone look for volunteers and huge free warehousing.
Its a total pipe dream, lets hope somebody proves my statement totally wrong.
Doubt it though.
We don't have huge warehousing, we only moved out of the bedroom just over 18 months ago, the old supporters club Portakabin would be big enough for a couple of years at least. our current space is probably smaller than the old supporters club bar at Somerton Park.
Forgive me Colin for pointing out that you did ask in a post above for 1,500 square feet of warehouse space to be donated. You can insult everyone who asks you questions if you wish. However you clearly haven't thought this through. So what is it. An old portakabin of 150 square feet or a warehouse of 1,500?
Brendan, at what point in his post to FN3 does he insult him??
Just chipping in hear.
He certainly didn't but is this a clash between 2 contributors.

Think the whole thread relates to the posters comment to a third party.

"Entrepreneurial insight" lack of.

Totally understandable as why would they?

Putting that in print to Tom, Dick & Harry is a shot in the foot as well imo.

.Yes it started as football related,
But, come on, the only thing that's gonna secure our future is the Stadium focus group...Good luck to all involved
This thread will go on and on
If you can see anything positive from it so be it.
I've no ill will to anyone
And have wished our Oz friend bon chance previously

Just about to check me £2-00 coins

mad norm wrote:.Yes it started as football related,
But, come on, the only thing that's gonna secure our future is the Stadium focus group...Good luck to all involved

Norm, Colin has contributed to the Stadium discussion group so it is relevant. Let me know if you find any good £2 coins. They are bloody scarce at the moment. :grin:

Re: Stadium Focus Group: Next Meeting 28 Sept, 20:00

jonescmj1 wrote:Mr Figo, I've Pm'd you and willthiswork. If image not received, I can resend to an email address.

Meanwhile,please checkout my Linkedin Profile, Staff Survey, Resume and the number of recommendations, from former, bosses, peers and reportees, many of whom are now in high positions of responsibility in the UK. https://www.linkedin.com/in/colinjones2009/
Hi Colin - what is it that you want WTW and myself to do with this info? I'm afraid I don't have a LinkedIn account.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:"Entrepreneurial Insight"

100% spot on.

Why would they?

Seriously this whole thread comes across as some pipe dream, you never even kept in touch,
from what you stated with the chap who offered you free space!

To state the sizes do not matter and the insults you continue to chuck in on a thread with over a 1000 hits is pretty well
closing the door for you regardless of what you think of another poster.

Like I said thanks for deeds previously past, but this is a non starter imo.
And your opinion is not an informed opinion! It's called a prejudiced opinion, which derives from Latin or Greek and infers pre-judged, and if it's not Roman or Greek, it's Klingon, who cares!

I'll happil;y work with the Stadium fundraisung group, I was the head of personal donations, committed giving and legacies marketing at the Spastics Society (Party of the leadership team that took us through the name change to Scope and grew donations in the years after name change, so I know a little about fundraising, the person who beat me to the head of Fundrasing post is here in Australia as head of Amnesty International.

Mr Figo wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:Mr Figo, I've Pm'd you and willthiswork. If image not received, I can resend to an email address.

Meanwhile,please checkout my Linkedin Profile, Staff Survey, Resume and the number of recommendations, from former, bosses, peers and reportees, many of whom are now in high positions of responsibility in the UK. https://www.linkedin.com/in/colinjones2009/
Hi Colin - what is it that you want WTW and myself to do with this info? I'm afraid I don't have a LinkedIn account.
If you don't have a Linkedin Account it's useless, but it is a way of communicating credibility, unlike a certain Mr Jerry Sherman, who conned us and multiple others. I've asked WTW to forward a copy of the business KPI's via email.

jonescmj1 wrote:

100% spot on.

Why would they?

Seriously this whole thread comes across as some pipe dream, you never even kept in touch,

To state the sizes do not matter and the insults you continue to chuck in on a thread with over a 1000 hits is pretty well

And your opinion is not an informed opinion! It's called a prejudiced opinion, which derives from Latin or Greek and infers pre-judged, and if it's not Roman or Greek, it's Klingon, who cares!
You just keep digging that hole.

jonescmj1 wrote:

I'll happil;y work with the Stadium fundraisung group, I was the head of personal donations, committed giving and legacies marketing at the Spastics Society (Party of the leadership team that took us through the name change to Scope and grew donations in the years after name change, so I know a little about fundraising, the person who beat me to the head of Fundrasing post is here in Australia as head of Amnesty International.
How much more can you praise yourself up.
Keep going and your head will explode.
Mind blowing.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:

100% spot on.

Why would they?

Frank, I'm trying to get to the other side to get your head out of the sand.

Colin

jonescmj1 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:

100% spot on.

Why would they?

Colin
Colin.
Seriously I am a reasonably well educated person and pretty sure our elected BOD are also plus Mr Figo etc etc but please stop telling us all how truly wonderful your business acumen is.
How the heck you are not one of the richest people on the planet dumbfounds me with what you have achieved.
Have another word with Hubby and buy the club.
it would make things so much easier.
Seriously.

jonescmj1 wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:

If you don't have a Linkedin Account it's useless, but it is a way of communicating credibility, unlike a certain Mr Jerry Sherman, who conned us and multiple others. I've asked WTW to forward a copy of the business KPI's via email.
Sorry Colin, but I'm still trying to work out who you are expecting to produce these bath bombs. Most people have full time jobs. I admire your enthusiasm and also your successful business career, but In terms of fundraising for the Club those that do usually do it without such a large undertaking. Having not seen the email to WTW, who are the KPIs for? The Board?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:

100% spot on.

Why would they?

Colin
Colin.
Seriously I am a reasonably well educated person and pretty sure our elected BOD are also plus Mr Figo etc etc but please stop telling us all how truly wonderful your business acumen is.
How the heck you are not one of the richest people on the planet dumbfounds me with what you have achieved.
Have another word with Hubby and buy the club.
it would make things so much easier.
Seriously.
I believe in fan ownership, not football clubs as billionaires playthings, did you realise that Newport County is better positioned than most clubs out of the Premier league due to a 'relatively' healthy balance sheet? And regards not being one of the wealthiest people on the planet, I am. I have enough to live on, enough to die with and the opportunity to share, with a wider community. I still vote Labour or Green and can't abide faux Christian right wingers. And as I've said before there's a quote, no idea by whom. ' Don't feed them, nourish them'. Now why don't you give me a break, let people who wish to assist, assist and laugh at my downfall if proven wrong, that much I feel you should be able to manage.

Mr Figo wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:

Sorry Colin, but I'm still trying to work out who you are expecting to produce these bath bombs. Most people have full time jobs. I admire your enthusiasm and also your successful business career, but In terms of fundraising for the Club those that do usually do it without such a large undertaking. Having not seen the email to WTW, who are the KPIs for? The Board?

There are no ******* bathbombs, this is what is so frustrating nobody has actually checked what the product is, visit the website, dear God!

jonescmj1 wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:

There are no ******* bathbombs, this is what is so frustrating, nobody has actually checked what the product is, visit the website, dear God!
The. board have been sent a copy via Shaun Johnson and David Hando, who I've asked to be a referee on behalf of my sincerity, capability, teamsmanship and toileting habits. FFS!

It's raw materials for hobbyists! Colours scents and ingredients, a Facebook page or two and a small staffing, working a four day week, getting a three day weekend and being paid at a rate equivalent to a 5 day week, in a tiny warehouse.