Amber Army YouTube Channel

Guys I'm appealing to anyone who is yet to subscribe to our YouTube channel. As many of you know the Amber Army is a supporters group focussed on the atmosphere at games and also direct and indirect fundraising for the club. We make money from YouTube through ad revenue. All of the listed activities contribute to how much we make....

Views
Watch Minutes
Subscribers
Shares

So basically the more people we get doing these things, the more we make. It's free money. All you have to give is a bit of time. For those who aren't sure if they have a YouTube account. If you have a Google account you use that to log in to YouTube. You can then subscribe, like and comment on our videos. We have a great variety of videos so I'm sure there will be something for everyone. The channel link is below. Thanks in advance for your support everyone

https://www.youtube.com/c/NCFCCountyChoir

Re: Amber Army YouTube Channel

End of the day guys I can't stress how easy it is to support the channel. We do the hard work. Just need people to show an interest (I know plenty do alreadt) and we could make some decent money. I'll reiterate that NOBODY takes from our pot. Every penny goes towards the club. Donations, sponsorship, reinvesting or on behalf of the club to charity and community projects