Baker
Total votes: 1 (2%)
Total votes: 46

Re: Man of the Match Barrow home Poll

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
supporter wrote:Anyone who has watched Willmott knows out wide is his best position and where he will have most impact, Saturday he had to do a disciplined job by holding position and if you watch the game again you would see that he was very often in space. For Sheehan and Twine to have forward freedom someone has to sit and cover, that player Saturday was Willmott and therefore he was pivotal to the game plan.
Sorry Supporter, everyone has their own opinion but theres no way he was pivotal in any of the reasons you suggest. Not even close. If you said the same about Howkins I'd give the same response, it's not about it being 'Robbie'. Its about a player who consistently performs poorly. We've had it in the past when people have said similar about Jackson, Nouble etc Wilmott supporters on current form are wearing the wrong glasses.
In fairness Sully you have never in my memory ever had a good word for the fella.
You sorry to say clearly know better than our manager does.
Totally ridiculous that 11 contributors were all taking the Mick.
I didn't vote, Supporter didn't vote for him.
You sadly to say mate are coming over very pompously.
You may get a call down to training.
We won but itseems every time you come on its to have a slam at the fella.
The fact that only 2 other players had more votes than him last season makes you look totally stupid with the daftest comment for some time.
"consistently performs poorly"
Just plain daft comment Sully.
Sorry mate.
I respect yours and any other views on here Harps. Every person who voted Wilmott MOM is a total wind up. If you watched the game he was the worse performer. People may try and say Howkins was because he got booked, gave away fouls etc. Howkins was playing football! He had a poor game but still scores higher than Wilmott. Wilmott definitely consistently performs poorly, it's as simple as that. You can ask my views on any other player and I'll give you honest feedback.
Of course we all have our views.
To say 11 contributors 25% of those voting were having a wind up makes a total mockery of the poll.
You clearly think Flynny is nuts then as Robbie gets on the team sheet every game.
The daftest thing though Sully is "Wilmott definitely consistently performs poorly" is just not the case.
He scored more points last year than 21 other players in a County shirt.
Can you honestly ever say you have put a post on here stating Robbie had a good game for us.
Maybe he was crap Saturday but I don't think you last season could see the roll he was playing for Flynny.
All good fun,
Going to stay true to myself on this one Harps. 11 contributors totally wrong and not even close. I think Robbie is Flynnys mate and it's as simple as that. I moved to Newport from Cornwall in 2002 but have only been following County for the past 5/6 seasons. Cant comment on Robbies first spell here but since he's returned hes been consistently poor apart from the odd cup game.