Hummel / FBT

Hi all

Sorry to post about this if people have already asked this question.

I live up in Scotland, and would like to purchase the new Hummel Home kit, as I can’t try it on, I want to know what people have found with regards to sizing. Similar to FBT? Otherwise I may end up having to return if too small.

Cheers

Re: Hummel / FBT

I ordered the away and third kit in large and found they were just a bit too tight for me. I ordered the home kit in XL and it’s a much better fit. Last season’s FBT Kits in large fitted me perfectly and I haven’t gained any weight. I would say last seasons FBT large is the equivalent of this seasons Hummel in XL.

If you phone the County shop in advance of your order I suspect they will tell you the same. I hope this is helpful.

Re: Hummel / FBT

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:I ordered the away and third kit in large and found they were just a bit too tight for me. I ordered the home kit in XL and it’s a much better fit. Last season’s FBT Kits in large fitted me perfectly and I haven’t gained any weight. I would say last seasons FBT large is the equivalent of this seasons Hummel in XL.

If you phone the County shop in advance of your order I suspect they will tell you the same. I hope this is helpful.
Thank you for the info, looking at the Hummel size guide I was thinking going one size bigger, will try and ring club shop tomorrow to get there view