Wrexham.

The actors, Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds are negotiating to take control of Wrexham fc. The offer is a peppercorn plus £2 million of investment promised. I don't think that Wrexham own the Racecourse now, so it's not to do with that.

Re: Wrexham.

I see they’re seriously considering the options so it’ll likely happen. What I find perplexing is that despite our “ film script history “ and giant-killing recent history not one soul ( from Newport or not ) has ever shown the slightest interest in us. Bâstards! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perhaps we’re better off without them.

lowandhard wrote:I see they’re seriously considering the options so it’ll likely happen. What I find perplexing is that despite our “ film script history “ and giant-killing recent history not one soul ( from Newport or not ) has ever shown the slightest interest in us. Bâstards! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Given the level of communication from the Trust how would we ever know?

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
lowandhard wrote:I see they’re seriously considering the options so it’ll likely happen. What I find perplexing is that despite our “ film script history “ and giant-killing recent history not one soul ( from Newport or not ) has ever shown the slightest interest in us. Bâstards! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Given the level of communication from the Trust how would we ever know?
:lol: Good point, perhaps we need to publicise ourselves, just a punt admittedly but maybe a publicity or commercial manager might be an idea :twisted: Anyway , my maxim has always been “ never look a gift horse in the mouth, kick it in the teeth “ :grin:

Did I dream that a Euromillions winner bankrolled our return to League football?

whoareya wrote:
Did I dream that a Euromillions winner bankrolled our return to League football?
A dream for sure.
Bought Jolly and a Keeper who now plays for Cardiff and enjoyed huge Kudos in return.
Interested in the boys like all of us
Justin just used the fella and let him win the odd game of snooker.
Nope.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
A dream for sure.
Bought Jolly and a Keeper who now plays for Cardiff and enjoyed huge Kudos in return.
Interested in the boys like all of us
Justin just used the fella and let him win the odd game of snooker.
Nope.
Nope?

Les invested in the club and became the majority shareholder. Your opinion of his subsequent relationship with the management team is irrelevant.