iFollow

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Saturdays voucher code now out

Postby UPTHEPORT » October 14th, 2020, 11:10 am

Got mine but be aware ifollow is having issues with PayPal so on Poppy advice I used card details
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

TrefGruffydd

Re: Saturdays voucher code now out

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » October 14th, 2020, 12:11 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Got mine but be aware ifollow is having issues with PayPal so on Poppy advice I used card details

Had issue with Pay Pal also. No problem with debit card. Would advise everyone to register ASAP instead of leaving 'till the day when it may be to late.
User

County Exile

Frome, Somerset

Postby County Exile » October 14th, 2020, 2:02 pm

First time I tried with paypal got an error message but tried again straight after (still through paypal) and it went through ok
no avatar
User

G Guest

Postby G Guest » October 16th, 2020, 1:38 pm

I have received a message to say that there has been a problem with some of the voucher codes issued by iFollow for tomorrows efl games. And I have been sent a replacement to use if the original one doesn't work. I think that anyone holding an unused code should redeem it straight away to make sure it is OK.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » October 16th, 2020, 1:57 pm

I tried yesterday and got the 'invalid code' message. Just done it with the replacement code and it went through OK.
no avatar
User

Beechwood Boy

Postby Beechwood Boy » October 17th, 2020, 3:36 pm

Tried to login.
Code invalid but have not had a replacement code sent.
Tried to get assistance.
Seems like no one available between 3 and 5 o'clock.
Emailed, rung, live chat......no one home.
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » October 17th, 2020, 5:25 pm

Beechwood Boy wrote:Tried to login.
Tried to get assistance.

Just some advice don't leave it until last minute the code was out Wednesday
no avatar
User

Beechwood Boy

Postby Beechwood Boy » October 17th, 2020, 6:56 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Beechwood Boy wrote:Tried to login.
Tried to get assistance.

Just some advice don't leave it until last minute the code was out Wednesday

Never used ifollow before.
Thought you couldn't log in until the Match Live link was available.
What if you can't log on until the match starts, or even after kick-off?
Should be able to log in whenever one wants....
User

reebok0165

Newport

Re: iFollow

Postby reebok0165 » October 19th, 2020, 3:23 pm

From the 31st October iFollow will be changing the way you access the games included in your season package. Following feedback from clubs and fans, codes will no longer be distributed for each game. Alternatively, all relevant games will be automatically available on your iFollow account. Please ensure the email address linked to your iFollow account is the same email that you have supplied to us. If you would like to change the email we have, please contact the club by midday 22nd October 2020.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Postby Percy plunkett » October 19th, 2020, 7:53 pm

This should have been the case all along,the rigmarole of the current way was needless.
no avatar
User

Jonesy3

Postby Jonesy3 » October 19th, 2020, 8:15 pm

JonD wrote:I've been unable to mirror my iphone to my Samsung telly. I've tried a number of iPhone apps. They all "see" my telly, on one of them my telly asked me to accept the mirroring request, which I did, but nothing... It's as though I need to change something on my TV - to make it look for a different source or whatever - but I'm too technophobe to realise what needs to be done.

You're not doing anything wrong. It won't work because iFollow recognises you're using two devices and it won't allow that. The best way to watch on TV is via an Amazon firestick or connect your laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable. Then it's only one device being used. iFollow won't work on a smart TV because it's set up not to work on TVs (I guess to stop it being used illegally in pubs).
User

lowandhard

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Postby lowandhard » October 19th, 2020, 8:35 pm

Jonesy3 wrote:
JonD wrote:I've been unable to mirror my iphone to my Samsung telly. I've tried a number of iPhone apps. They all "see" my telly, on one of them my telly asked me to accept the mirroring request, which I did, but nothing... It's as though I need to change something on my TV - to make it look for a different source or whatever - but I'm too technophobe to realise what needs to be done.

You're not doing anything wrong. It won't work because iFollow recognises you're using two devices and it won't allow that. The best way to watch on TV is via an Amazon firestick or connect your laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable. Then it's only one device being used. iFollow won't work on a smart TV because it's set up not to work on TVs (I guess to stop it being used illegally in pubs).

That’s right I’ve tried it all ways, it just doesn’t work. I haven’t bothered to buy a fire stick which I would only use for County games because I have Sky Q . So, I watch on my iPad, it’s not too bad as long as you are close to it.
User

Mr Figo

iFollow match pass

Postby Mr Figo » October 23rd, 2020, 7:23 am

Anyone else having problems trying to book through PayPal? It's saying an error has occurred
User

County Exile

Frome, Somerset

Re: iFollow match pass

Postby County Exile » October 23rd, 2020, 7:42 am

I had the same problem on Tuesday, so switched to card payment and it went through ok.
User

JonD

Corridor of Uncertainty

Postby JonD » October 23rd, 2020, 8:22 am

When I try to access Ifollow on iPad I get the bouncing ball. Endlessly bouncing.

My iPad is a few years old.

Anyone experienced the same and successfully got it to work?
PreviousNext