Best ever start to a professional 'english' league season

Yet another County record broken by Mr Flynn.

Anyone not watching these games on Ifollow, do youself a favour and get watching. I said from game one that this was a totally different and way better side from last season, the contrast in styles is beyond belief. Playing the best football since 1979-81 imho, great new additions. Real work ethic in the team and they can mix it as well as play great stuff. I know people will say oh we often start well, and we usually have a November blip etc etc, but for me there is no way we won't be top 3 come end of season, and what a season. Damn shame we all can't be there to see it but hopefully we can come crunch time.
Well done all involved, but enjoy it and credit where it's due.
UTC

Re: Best ever start to a professional 'english' league seaso

Colchester then Harrogate next two games will be a massive test if we get at least 4 points from those will be pleased.
Dolan has been a revelation because he has become a player who has adapted to this role by using his great passing game and quick chain of thought in defence and his lack of pace in midfield has been not exploited. Playing alongside Demetriou is a great combination because they compliment each other and this development has been the big reason why we are a better footballing side and the hoof ball is the last resort.

Re: Best ever start to a professional 'english' league seaso

The NCFC Hippy wrote:Yet another County record broken by Mr Flynn.

Anyone not watching these games on Ifollow, do youself a favour and get watching. I said from game one that this was a totally different and way better side from last season, the contrast in styles is beyond belief. Playing the best football since 1979-81 imho, great new additions. Real work ethic in the team and they can mix it as well as play great stuff. I know people will say oh we often start well, and we usually have a November blip etc etc, but for me there is no way we won't be top 3 come end of season, and what a season. Damn shame we all can't be there to see it but hopefully we can come crunch time.
Well done all involved, but enjoy it and credit where it's due.
UTC
Well said Hippy, I was a bit reluctant to watch online initially as I didn’t think I’d enjoy it that much but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. Here’s a tip, watch on your iPad or laptop and you can still chat with your mates on the phone! What a season so far and really good football. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: