Bradford City Match Report

Bradford have been strong at home over the last year, so a very good win today. A mature, measured performance by County and with the games coming thick and fast good to see players off the bench influencing game

See Match Report below on Medium:

Couple of tricky games coming up, and next up Colchester United at home

Cheers :drunken:
Mark

Re: Bradford City Match Report

Excellent, balanced summary and player ratings, thanks. Good to see someone else (who knows a bit about the game and how the players are coached) appreciate the hard work of Abrahams. His movement off the ball and the pressure he puts on the opposition back line shows why he was coached at a top academy and how his non-stop effort creates chances when he forced a mistake.

Still think he's got things to learn and improve, hasn't everyone?, but he's in the right place to do this.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Excellent, balanced summary and player ratings, thanks. Good to see someone else (who knows a bit about the game and how the players are coached) appreciate the hard work of Abrahams. His movement off the ball and the pressure he puts on the opposition back line shows why he was coached at a top academy and how his non-stop effort creates chances when he forced a mistake.

Still think he's got things to learn and improve, hasn't everyone?, but he's in the right place to do this.
I'm sure Frank knows as much about the game too, everyone sees things differently. Always enjoy reading this match report, dont always agree with all of the player ratings but we're all different.

Opinions.
In general think the scores are a little un generous after a superb performance.
We are 1 out on Tristan albeit how Sheppard only gets a 7 is a puzzle plus Twine although quiet just a 6.
If I had done that I would of got slaughtered on here by the usual suspects :lol:
All good fun.