Re: Schadenfreude

lowandhard wrote:Enjoyed a celebratory drink tonight. Now to visit other fans forums ....but where to go ? Bradford? Cardiff? Wrexham? Just too delicious :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm sorry to say Michael but I find your behaviour truly pathetic. I feel at liberty to say this only because I find myself truly pathetic for doing the same. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Enjoyed a celebratory drink tonight. Now to visit other fans forums ....but where to go ? Bradford? Cardiff? Wrexham? Just too delicious :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm sorry to say Michael but I find your behaviour truly pathetic. I feel at liberty to say this only because I find myself truly pathetic for doing the same. :grin:
:grin: I’m only too happy to confess to my many and varied inadequacies and bad habits as it sometimes encourages empathy and sharing with others :grin: Yes, we may be sad b@stards but we’re at least honest b@stards and pretty comfortable about it too!

I just dropped in to the Wrexham forum and their fans seem to be in denial that they are non league

There is a thread about who their next manager should be (although Keates is still there as I write this)

Mike Flynn is mentioned a few times, as are the Crowley brothers, Mickey Mellon and even Nigel Pearson

Gotta love their optimism but I dont see any of those managers dropping down a few levels by going to Wrexham.

Tim Flowers may be a good fit for them

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrex ... nager.html

pembsexile wrote:Nigel Pearson, Danny Crowley, I think they need to be reminded that they are in non-league.
Thing is mate, when the “ Hollywood takeover “ happens as is scheduled soon, they’ll have at least a couple of million to play with. I’m wondering whether the terrible recent results are due to many of staff and management will be heading to the exit door.