New Shirts ?? 10/10

I thought the new "change" shirts, full strip really , that the team wore at Bradford was really good, and it was a good score, a clean sheet to celebrate the new style in more ways than one, Well Played County,!! What a superb way to show who was boss,
Well Done, Michael Flynn!! Good Luck tomorrow, and Saturday !! Bob Bassett

Re: New Shirts ?? 10/10

I love us in all amber,it was me who instigated it for four years in the nineties.Unfortunately,it will not happen this year as the kits have been registered for this season.I just mentioned how silly it would be to have black shorts for two kits,that would reduce our options.Now,amber shorts next year,yes please.

Percy plunkett wrote:I love us in all amber,it was me who instigated it for four years in the nineties.Unfortunately,it will not happen this year as the kits have been registered for this season.I just mentioned how silly it would be to have black shorts for two kits,that would reduce our options.Now,amber shorts next year,yes please.
Personally amber shorts look really crap, kit looks insipid in all amber and every time its done the shades of amber do not match between shirt and shorts. Much prefer amber socks, black shorts and amber shirt. It's the traditional kit for me. Forgive me if I missed it at the time but what's the process / thinking behind changing kit colours. Granted it's not quite the same as the Cardiff kit change a while back but it shouldn't be on the whim of someone connected to the club - should go to a supporters vote.

faerun exile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:I love us in all amber,it was me who instigated it for four years in the nineties.Unfortunately,it will not happen this year as the kits have been registered for this season.I just mentioned how silly it would be to have black shorts for two kits,that would reduce our options.Now,amber shorts next year,yes please.
Personally amber shorts look really crap, kit looks insipid in all amber and every time its done the shades of amber do not match between shirt and shorts. Much prefer amber socks, black shorts and amber shirt. It's the traditional kit for me. Forgive me if I missed it at the time but what's the process / thinking behind changing kit colours. Granted it's not quite the same as the Cardiff kit change a while back but it shouldn't be on the whim of someone connected to the club - should go to a supporters vote.
I am old fashioned in this respect. County should play in black and amber. Not much else to say.

pembsexile wrote:
faerun exile wrote:
I am old fashioned in this respect. County should play in black and amber. Not much else to say.
Agree 100% - it’s OUR colours. What right anybody has to change them is beyond me.

All amber looks crap imo, much prefer it with black shorts.

faerun exile wrote:
The problem last season was that the amber shorts were just supplied off the shelf.In the 90’s,I did manage to persuade the supplier to make them from the same material as the shirts,this meant that they matched.Last seasons shorts were made from a different material and a different design with a black stripe down the side which didn’t match the zigzags on the shirt.That made it look odd,I have noticed that the socks this season don’t match the shirts,they are more orange yet no one complains.

I just wish someone had gone to the trouble of actually matching the club badge up with the (pointless) cross, the replicas have the logo too high, too low, pretty much anywhere but in the centre of the diagonal, and it looks dreadful. If it wasn't for the utterly awful sponsor logo which adds two more colours to an already busy shirt and also has a gap in the P which doesn't line up with the cross on the shirt either, the logo placement would be the worst thing about the design. More annoying is not being able to swap it. The thing's just been sat in the wardrobe for 2 months.

Obviously the red third kit is straight out of the hummel catalogue, but I bought it earlier, so good enough.

Oh and how much money are the club losing by only having shorts in small/medium and selling out of adult sized socks within a day..?

faerun exile wrote:
Totally agree mate, how can we make representations to the club?