Easyfundraising - Free donations

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Easyfundraising - Free donations

Postby Willthiswork » November 6th, 2020, 1:34 pm

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/free ... igin=MSL15

If anyone has a few spare minutes why not go on and get your Trust some free donations.

Don't forget to cancel any offers you may sign up to.
no avatar
User

princess anne

Re: Easyfundraising - Free donations

Postby princess anne » November 6th, 2020, 7:17 pm

It`s a great platform to do your Xmas shopping. Most stores are on the site. Even Amazon & eBay pay a small % donation. I made 4 orders with Bunches today & they made a £3-71 donation. I`ve not been a huge online shopper until this year but my running donation total is just short of £150. If more supporters get signed up and use it, more funds will be made for our Club!
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » November 12th, 2020, 10:43 am

Here is a link for setting up an Easyfundraising account which gets a £5 donation on your first purchase:

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/caus ... mpaign=s2s
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 12th, 2020, 11:09 am

The apple music offer I've used 3 different email addresses over the year got 9 months OK you have to set up new accounts and remember to cancel before payment is due
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Postby neilcork68 » November 12th, 2020, 11:37 am

Watch out for the pedantic police on here who moan about anyone signing up using several different accounts like they did to my post a few weeks ago when I said I had claimed several free sim cards using this method :roll:
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 12th, 2020, 11:46 am

neilcork68 wrote:Watch out for the pedantic police on here who moan about anyone signing up using several different accounts like they did to my post a few weeks ago when I said I had claimed several free sim cards using this method :roll:

OK it's stretching it a bit but it's all money for the club mate

You will always get those that get excited probably missing points of view on the beeb :grin:
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » November 17th, 2020, 6:59 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:The apple music offer I've used 3 different email addresses over the year got 9 months OK you have to set up new accounts and remember to cancel before payment is due
What donation did the club get?