Re: Exiles Grandstand: Plymouth EFL Trophy

Benno taken off at half time disrupted us early second half and they scored two.Brain would be disappointed with the third but some of the kids did well.Twamley,or Twomley as Tim called him,put in some good work,Ryan-Phillips did ok in midfield then at the back.Woodiwiss looked assured but,he did score an og although they gave it to their bloke.MOM though was Livermore,a tiny fella who was very comfortable on the ball.We finished the game with a 15 and 16 year old and five other academy kids,mostly 17 although Hillier may be 18.It could have been a big defeat with such a young team but I liked how they kept going,and all of them kept passing and looked comfortable on the ball.Hillier did score a tap in but was offside.

Re: Exiles Grandstand: Plymouth EFL Trophy

Percy plunkett wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Ovendale on the bench,is he a keeper,maybe the son of Mark?.
perhaps

Think he's the lad from Merthyr, clubs are allowed to play unregistered players in this Cup. Technically you or I could've played tonight.
If only Flynny had given me a call,come to think of it though,Ellison is easily young enough to be my son so perhaps not.
That's given me an idea. What about forming a NC Forum XI?

Who would go in goal? Somebody at ease with arguing every opinion and decision, and judging by his fondness for curries would possibly fill the goal? That's Frank's No.1 shirt then.

Jon D in central defence - calming influence and will pull the strings in the middle.

Neil Cross can be the dirty little David Speedie type No.10, kicking away at defenders' ankles.

Phil from Npton likes his 4-0 predictions so he can be our No.9.

Percy, do you fancy the wing-back's shirt? Or maybe left back.....you know the rest of the joke.

I'm happy to coach the team and knock you into shape. Stan would have to manage us, in the surly Mourinho mould with a bit of Tony 'Longball' Plus thrown in, as he's fond of the direct and effective style.

Anyone else fancy a game?