Re: Grandstand. County v Port Vale

flat4 wrote:-
Un fooking believable Hollywood could not write this script, MF has been given another get out of jail card
Hardly get out of jail. After 12 matches 3 points clear and with a game in hand isn't just down to luck.

Regarding your earlier "desperation" comment have you actually seen Ellison play for us this season?
Last edited by County Exile on November 21st, 2020, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

County Exile wrote:flat4 wrote:-
Un fooking believable Hollywood could not write this script, MF has been given another get out of jail card
Hardly get out of jail. After 12 matches 3 points clear and with a game in hand isn't just down to luck.

Regarding your earlier "desperation" comment have you actually seen Ellison play for us this season?

Exactly, Flynny made the sub, it worked, we scored, we won. Exactly what Flynny is paid to do.

County Exile wrote:Referee an absolute joke throughout! Books Mickey for taking a throw in "too quickly" and books one of their players for a high boot when the County defender had ducked down to below knee level to head it clear.
Credit to both teams for not allowing the ref to totally dominate the game, which he appeared intent on doing. When do these clowns learn the best referees are not talked about after the game.

County Exile wrote:Referee an absolute joke throughout! Books Mickey for taking a throw in "too quickly" and books one of their players for a high boot when the County defender had ducked down to below knee level to head it clear.
Agree total clown, it’s no wonder players get frustrated when there’s w@nkers like that refereeing league games. Most parks refs would be ashamed with that performance.

flat4 wrote:Un fooking believable Hollywood could not write this script, MF has been given another get out of jail card
Not sure what you mean about get out of jail. I thought we played some decent football, the final ball could have been better at times. We kept going right until the end and had 24 shots and deserved to win it.

Coming on here, sometimes it's hard to realise we are top of the league :cheers:

I thought subs had to be made on only 3 occasions, Port Vale made 4 single subs so maybe I am wrong.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Average performance but when a team keeps scoring late it's not luck.
Between average and good I would say Brendan. Some good performances but just not clinical enough with our finishing. Could do better.

On reflection, only at the County would we criticise the performance when we win and stay top of the league :cheers: This club is something else. Brilliant. :grin: