Re: Letter to Mark Drakeford

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Well anyone who went Christmas shopping thinks that was safer than standing on a terrace in the outdoors needs their heads looking at !!

Bring back fans as soon as possible
You really are nuts.
So you think it was safer crimbo shopping than standing on an open terrace and you say I'm nuts :roll:

UPTHEPORT wrote:Well anyone who went Christmas shopping thinks that was safer than standing on a terrace in the outdoors needs their heads looking at !!

Jumping out of your upstairs window is a bad idea. That jumping from the top of a multi-story car park is a worse idea does not make jumping out of an upstairs window a good idea. I am genuinely sad that you just don't get that very simple fact.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

You really are nuts.
So you think it was safer crimbo shopping than standing on an open terrace and you say I'm nuts :roll:
Didn't say that.
You are nuts for wanting fans into RP.
Australia is totally different.
They sorted Covid out brilliantly not like the clowns over here.

whoareya wrote:
You used the emotive term ashamed - but you haven't answered the question - why do you think any fan should feel ashamed of being part of a lobbying campaign?

You know full well how and why lobbying occurs - its a long term exercise to make sure your cause or interests are in the minds-eye of authorities, governing bodies etc.

Did the letter make an immediate difference? No.

Did it put anyone at greater risk? No.

Will it keep the interests of our football club for the attention of the authorities and governing bodies once the situation improves?

Yes.
I don't think anyone should be ashamed of lobbying per se.

However lobbying for a cause which would have led to more people dying, I think that is shameful.

As for being helpful when the situation improves.

"I say we have just been lobbied by that Gavin Foxhall fellow"

Really? Wasn't he the fool who suggested we admit fans to football matches at the height of the biggest and most deadly outbreak of disease in over a century."

"That's him."

"Just ignore him. Any sensible person would."

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
You used the emotive term ashamed - but you haven't answered the question - why do you think any fan should feel ashamed of being part of a lobbying campaign?

You know full well how and why lobbying occurs - its a long term exercise to make sure your cause or interests are in the minds-eye of authorities, governing bodies etc.

Did the letter make an immediate difference? No.

Did it put anyone at greater risk? No.

Will it keep the interests of our football club for the attention of the authorities and governing bodies once the situation improves?

Yes.
I don't think anyone should be ashamed of lobbying per se.

However lobbying for a cause which would have led to more people dying, I think that is shameful.

As for being helpful when the situation improves.

"I say we have just been lobbied by that Gavin Foxhall fellow"

Really? Wasn't he the fool who suggested we admit fans to football matches at the height of the biggest and most deadly outbreak of disease in over a century."

"That's him."

"Just ignore him. Any sensible person would."

But it wasn't just our Chairman - if the original link is accurate - it was a joint open letter that has been sent by Newport County AFC and associated elite Welsh sports clubs and bodies from Steve Borley – Executive Director - Cardiff City Football Club

For and on behalf off:

Steve Phillips – CEO WRU

Jonathan Ford - CEO FAW

Hugh Morris – CEO Glamorgan Cricket Club

Julian Winter – CEO Swansea City FC

Gavin Foxall – Chairman, Newport County AFC

Mark Jones – Managing Director, Dragons Rugby

Richard Holland – CEO Cardiff Blues

Philip Morgan – COO Scarlets

Andrew Millward – Managing Director, Ospreys Rugby

Phil Bell – Executive Director, Chepstow and Ffos Las Racecourse

Jeannie Chantler – General Manager, Bangor on Dee Races

Mark Williams – Executive Director, Wrexham FC

Todd Kelman – Managing Director, Cardiff Devils.

Being a dangerous clown amongst many dangerous clowns is not much of a defence is It?

Just imagine trying to lobby after the pandemic is over if only you could say.

"It would have been easy to have gone along with all those who put profit before the lives of people, who put short term gain before long term stability. Easy but wrong. That is why you should listen to me now, for I have credibility."

Yes mate I do know how lobbying works. To be truthful though I don't really think you do.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Being a dangerous clown amongst many dangerous clowns is not much of a defence is It?

"It would have been easy to have gone along with all those who put profit before the lives of people, who put short term gain before long term stability. Easy but wrong. That is why you should listen to me now, for I have credibility."

Yes mate I do know how lobbying works. To be truthful though I don't really think you do.
Ah I see - you come along like the pompous Napoleon that you are - and suggest that anyone associated with a list that represents most of the sporting clubs and bodies in Wales should be ashamed of lobbying in their interests, then when you get caught out, you attempt a classic Einstein deflection tactic of insults.

Stick to Sligo Rovers you clown.

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Being a dangerous clown amongst many dangerous clowns is not much of a defence is It?

Ah I see - you come along like the pompous Napoleon that you are - and suggest that anyone associated with a list that represents most of the sporting clubs and bodies in Wales should be ashamed of lobbying in their interests, then when you get caught out, you attempt a classic Einstein deflection tactic of insults.

I'd get your blood pressure checked if I were you old son. Incoherent insults and your p!ss starting to boil. You don't seem like someone in the best of health.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:

I'd get your blood pressure checked if I were you old son. Incoherent insults and your p!ss starting to boil. You don't seem like someone in the best of health.
Got you on the run Einstein - give it up now.

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Give what up?

Seriously though you really must not get yourself so worked up. You see there are only two possibilities. Either you are getting very angry because I hold a different view point to you. Which is silly. Or I am taking some perverse delight in goading you. In which case I am succeeding beyond my wildest expectations.

Come to think of it, perhaps it's both. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Give what up?

Seriously though you really must not get yourself so worked up. You see there are only two possibilities. Either you are getting very angry because I hold a different view point to you. Which is silly. Or I am taking some perverse delight in goading you. In which case I am succeeding beyond my wildest expectations.

Come to think of it, perhaps it's both. 8)
That might be the scenario that plays out in your clusterfuck imagination, but thankfully not in my real world.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Caradog wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:[
Never known so many people with Covid in my circle since this started.
Can you not see the hypocrisy in this statement?
What are you on about? :roll:
Shall I write in capitals for you? :roll:
Until recently I did not know of anybody in 8/9 months that I had met stricken with this evil.
It seems now everyday I am told so and so has been diagnosed as positive.
744 deaths Tuesday totally horrendous.
People on hear still wanting to watch footie regardless.
Tragic times and you want to pick an argument.
You know what I called you about coming on hear cracking sick jokes.
Nothing has changed about you always looking to get a rise well I am not interested.
its a total joke and we need to do what the likes of Australia and New Zealand have successfully achieved.
Virtually Covid free and back to normality.
Ok, shall I spell it out for you

You take a snide swipe at the Home Counties - I live in the Home Counties and am living through the Tier 4 restrictions myself, as are my family.
You then admit that you've never known so many cases amongst your own circle, so I don't think you are in the position to lecture the home counties, given the record of the south Wales areas - do you?
Have you asked yourself how or why the rate amongst your circle is so high?

Is it:

A) A super-spreader is going door to door, coughing and sneezing through your circle's letterboxes?

Or

B) Your circle are themselves not manging the increased risks well enough and are now suffering from an increased infection rate?

You seem to have forgotten about your indignation at restrictions when all this started back in the spring, how you were all super fit and healthy and not in any risk category.

Well if you haven't worked it out yet - we all are at risk but if you take the appropriate steps to avoid contact and risk, the chances are that you won't get it whilst the vaccine is being rolled out and eventually herd immunity will hopefully safeguard you and yours, as well as me and mine.
Spot on. Perfectly correct! And in the meantime you can watch a game of football in complete safety.
How scary is that statement?
Not as scary as having your vulnerable daughter for lunch in a poorly ventilated indoor room. Please educate yourself and save lives by reading the link below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55435914

Caradog wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Caradog wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:[
Never known so many people with Covid in my circle since this started.
Can you not see the hypocrisy in this statement?
What are you on about? :roll:
Shall I write in capitals for you? :roll:
Until recently I did not know of anybody in 8/9 months that I had met stricken with this evil.
It seems now everyday I am told so and so has been diagnosed as positive.
744 deaths Tuesday totally horrendous.
People on hear still wanting to watch footie regardless.
Tragic times and you want to pick an argument.
You know what I called you about coming on hear cracking sick jokes.
Nothing has changed about you always looking to get a rise well I am not interested.
its a total joke and we need to do what the likes of Australia and New Zealand have successfully achieved.
Virtually Covid free and back to normality.
Ok, shall I spell it out for you

You take a snide swipe at the Home Counties - I live in the Home Counties and am living through the Tier 4 restrictions myself, as are my family.
You then admit that you've never known so many cases amongst your own circle, so I don't think you are in the position to lecture the home counties, given the record of the south Wales areas - do you?
Have you asked yourself how or why the rate amongst your circle is so high?

Is it:

A) A super-spreader is going door to door, coughing and sneezing through your circle's letterboxes?

Or

B) Your circle are themselves not manging the increased risks well enough and are now suffering from an increased infection rate?

You seem to have forgotten about your indignation at restrictions when all this started back in the spring, how you were all super fit and healthy and not in any risk category.

Well if you haven't worked it out yet - we all are at risk but if you take the appropriate steps to avoid contact and risk, the chances are that you won't get it whilst the vaccine is being rolled out and eventually herd immunity will hopefully safeguard you and yours, as well as me and mine.
Spot on. Perfectly correct! And in the meantime you can watch a game of football in complete safety.
How scary is that statement?
Not as scary as having your vulnerable daughter for lunch in a poorly ventilated indoor room. Please educate yourself and save lives by reading the link below:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55435914
Another clown.
Seriously what do you know about myself, Mrs Nouble and my eldest daughters situation. :roll:
Some total buffoons on here today for sure.
Lets get RP open a bit sharpish. :lol: