Letter to Mark Drakeford

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Re: Letter to Mark Drakeford

Postby neilcork68 » December 26th, 2020, 6:10 pm

Paul, whilst cooking lunch you haven't been on the cooking sherry have you because your embarrassing yourself on here today with your childish attitude, abusing and name calling of fellow posters?
no avatar
User

faerun exile

Postby faerun exile » January 10th, 2021, 10:58 am

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/spor ... ic-3089449

Link for a recent interview with the chairman of Northampton Town - eye watering losses.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 10th, 2021, 2:27 pm

faerun exile wrote:https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/sport/football/thomas-reveals-scale-cobblers-revenue-losses-due-pandemic-3089449

Link for a recent interview with the chairman of Northampton Town - eye watering losses.

I'm sure all those who have lost loved ones to this awful disease couldn't give a rats-arse. Neither can I.
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 10th, 2021, 2:39 pm

Its all well and good being so sanctimonious now but at the time this letter was written, fans were being let in to certain grounds in England dependant on which tier they were in, in that context I don't see anything wrong with welsh sports teams asking the same question. Whether you agree with it is a different question.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Postby Stan A. Einstein » January 10th, 2021, 3:07 pm

Ugo. wrote:Its all well and good being so sanctimonious now but at the time this letter was written, fans were being let in to certain grounds in England dependant on which tier they were in, in that context I don't see anything wrong with welsh sports teams asking the same question. Whether you agree with it is a different question.

Hang on a second. At the time the letter was written I and anyone who thought it through knew the letter was a totally selfish and irresponsible act. If you wish to accuse me of being sanctimonious by all means have your opinion but your argument that the context at the time somehow justified this piece of bog paper is utterly misconceived.
Previous