FAO Bob Bassett iFollow

Bob, thought it might be worth saying that on the page to purchase a match pass, ignore the box that says you MUST enter a match code. This was there for season ticket holders who received a code for the first few home matches. Skip straight on to the credit card details to pay your £10. If your payment goes through, you will get an email in next to no time to say it's been successful. If you didn't get this email, maybe no payment was taken. If you have successfully registered with iFollow the individual match can be accessed through the Matches tab on the Club website. I too am new to this. I'm probably only repeating what others have said.

Re: How do I, get set up for joining I Follow for Tomorrow

I've got a Packard Bell computer and I actually watched the Grimsby game , without even "looking" for it --i think I was on this we are exiles, and I thought I'll just click onto the Leyton match I had paid my £10 and it was written right across tthe screen that it is ready tfor me to watch...............and that was as far as I got, ----I just could Not get the picture I was so disappointed because I had really enjoyed the Grimsby game, but the more I tried to get onto the Orient game............I tried all through the first half

By the sound of things I have had the exact same issue, Bob.

Usually I paid my tenner and went into the game from the same screen. But one day that didn't work and I was lost.

The solution that worked for me was:

1. Once you have paid your £10 Login to Newport County official page

2. You should see these menu options across the page:
News - IFollow - Buy Tickets - Matches - Shop - Club - Commercial - More

3. Click on Matches

4. Scroll down the page a little. You may see something like:

Salford City 00:01:30 Newport County
Where the time shown is counting down to kick-off.

5. Just below the time until kickoff you will see the words Live Match Centre. Click on these words.

6. Click on Watch live now. Bingo.
Last edited by JonD on December 15th, 2020, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good Evening Bob and all...

Come on Bob! We’re all rooting for you to get this sorted! To see you announce that you have the match on your screen will be almost as jubilant as County scoring!

You’ll get the picture without Tim for a good while before kick off. Tim comes in at about ten to seven, so don’t worry if you have a pic and no Tim straight away!

Good Luck Bob!

Phil in Northampton