Re: Let the rumours start

People I know at the club say Vincent Tan gave Harris a target of top 6 by January, it might still be achievable by the end of Jan.

Injuries to key men like Keifer Moore* and Tomlin haven't helped, but they've got arguably the best player in the division in Harry Wilson so they should be doing better.

* About 3 seasons ago I watched Moore fairly regularly at FGR and I was convinced he was no better than a conference standard player. He's done well to make the most of his ability and push on.

I think Cardiff will make a decision on Harris in the summer, fail to make the play-offs and Mark Hughes will be in the hot seat.

Re: Let the rumours start

Tan wants Cardiff back in the Premiership,is Flynny the man to do that,the answer would be no.He has done a magnificent job for us but,he still makes some odd decisions which shows he still has to learn his trade first.Harris is under pressure to deliver whereas Flynny has no pressure here with less expectations so unless a L1 or L2 team offer financial rewards,Flynny will stay here for now.