Re: FUND RAISER PART 2

excessbee wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
jamiencafc wrote:Unless he made an anonymous donation, then no.
Is it wrong of me to think that it would've been a nice gesture from him to donate?
You're entitled to wonder, but it's not necessary to speculate on the forum.
Whys that then ?

SULLY34 wrote:
excessbee wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Is it wrong of me to think that it would've been a nice gesture from him to donate?
Whys that then ?
Just my opinion, but asking whether a named individual has made a contribution seems to be a bit impertinent.

excessbee wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
excessbee wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Whys that then ?
Just my opinion, but asking whether a named individual has made a contribution seems to be a bit impertinent.
Not relevant or rude ?? My opinion is that it's relevant to this post and not rude to Ben White at all.

UPTHEPORT wrote:A lot of people give but don't want publicity

Best leave it at that
I'm going to leave it, not interested in forum drama. I can understand if I was talking about individual supporters. Their circumstances are all different, difficult times with many out of work. But I was asking about a professional footballer who has a connection to both clubs and is in a favourable financial position. Over and out

SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:A lot of people give but don't want publicity

Best leave it at that
I'm going to leave it, not interested in forum drama. I can understand if I was talking about individual supporters. Their circumstances are all different, difficult times with many out of work. But I was asking about a professional footballer who has a connection to both clubs and is in a favourable financial position. Over and out
Problem is if say he donated 20 quid some will say what a tight git all the money he earns now

He can't win