Brandon cooper

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

llanwern exile

Location

Usually in the summerhouse since lockdown closed the milton.

Brandon cooper

Postby llanwern exile » January 5th, 2021, 1:04 pm

Gone back to swansea, gutted.
no avatar
User

SULLY34

Location

Newport

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby SULLY34 » January 5th, 2021, 1:14 pm

Cant believe, mahoosive loss
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Ugo. » January 5th, 2021, 1:16 pm

User avatar
User

Kevinmoorefellover

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Kevinmoorefellover » January 5th, 2021, 1:34 pm

That’s a massive shame. On the face of it, it’s hard to see what the benefits are to anyone of Cooper going back early.
no avatar
User

llanwern exile

Location

Usually in the summerhouse since lockdown closed the milton.

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby llanwern exile » January 5th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Well! let us hope that long-king is as good as flynny thinks he is.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby rncfc » January 5th, 2021, 1:47 pm

Kevinmoorefellover wrote:That’s a massive shame. On the face of it, it’s hard to see what the benefits are to anyone of Cooper going back early.


Swansea have a long-term injury to one of their regular CBs, and I would imagine Cabango may be generating some interest.

I can imagine Cooper will be in and around the first team.
no avatar
User

faerun exile

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby faerun exile » January 5th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Disappointing but now time for Longe-King to show us what he's got.
no avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby UPTHEPORT » January 5th, 2021, 2:21 pm

Good luck Brandon you've done a good job for us
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Willthiswork » January 5th, 2021, 2:24 pm

A huge loss for us - let's hope he remembers his time here fondly.

A shoe-in for a Welsh cap soon.
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby lowandhard » January 5th, 2021, 2:38 pm

Bad news indeed but we should have anticipated it as Swansea have 3 injuries in that position apparently. Hit again by the lottery of the loan system I’m afraid, not having much luck so far this window.
User avatar
User

Kevinmoorefellover

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Kevinmoorefellover » January 5th, 2021, 3:23 pm

rncfc wrote:
Kevinmoorefellover wrote:That’s a massive shame. On the face of it, it’s hard to see what the benefits are to anyone of Cooper going back early.


Swansea have a long-term injury to one of their regular CBs, and I would imagine Cabango may be generating some interest.

I can imagine Cooper will be in and around the first team.


Ah, I wasn’t aware that Swansea had injury issues. It’s still a shame, as a full season playing 1st team football would have benefited County, Swansea and the player. I can’t see him being a regular at Swansea just yet, despite their injury woes.
no avatar
User

Collars

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Collars » January 5th, 2021, 3:51 pm

Always a slim chance if they have short-term injuries that he sits on the bench for them for a few weeks and when players come back he could be loaned back to us at the end of the window. Those are big boots we need to fill otherwise.
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Percy plunkett » January 5th, 2021, 5:41 pm

I am surprised as he isn’t ready for Championship football yet and he was getting game time.Hope they sign someone and he can come back.
no avatar
User

Collars

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Collars » January 6th, 2021, 3:12 pm

Having thought about it I think for now my preferred solution would be Shephard on the right side of the 3 defenders and Baker to replace him in the wing-back role. Don't see Howkins having the passing range to play how we're trying to at the moment. Longe-King is just a complete unknown to us all!
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Location

Cwmbran

Re: Brandon cooper

Postby Blackandamber » January 6th, 2021, 5:10 pm

Collars wrote:Having thought about it I think for now my preferred solution would be Shephard on the right side of the 3 defenders and Baker to replace him in the wing-back role. Don't see Howkins having the passing range to play how we're trying to at the moment. Longe-King is just a complete unknown to us all!


Howkins may be the better option to play at Rodney beach.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: faerun exile, llanwern exile

Powered by phpBB ®